Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7387755.stm

The incident isnt funny, but the f**king headline while the video is rolling says "appear to kick"
Wonder will this cause the same sort of trouble that follow the Rodney King incident in LA?

wherefromreferee?

Dunno whether this is a 'what the f**k' or more a 'grind my gears' but that new Dairy Milk ad, the one at the airport, what the bejaysis is that all about?
In your Endo!

ziggysego

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on May 07, 2008, 08:10:41 PM
Dunno whether this is a 'what the f**k' or more a 'grind my gears' but that new Dairy Milk ad, the one at the airport, what the bejaysis is that all about?

f**k I hate it too. I mean... what the f**k?
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on May 07, 2008, 08:11:21 PM
Quote from: wherefromreferee? on May 07, 2008, 08:10:41 PM

f**k I hate it too. I mean... what the f**k?

I think thats a class add..I haven't a scooby doo what its suppose to mean but i think its great..Rocking tune to go with it as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7bVD-cUFTw
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Quote from: AFS on May 09, 2008, 06:18:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7392138.stm

WTF is that all about? Poor children locked in a broom cupboard, one ended up eating its own vomit.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

What the f**k is going on in Austria?
Testing Accessibility

Minder

He didnt want them to have to face the shame of finding out he was bankrupt, so he buried a hatchet into their head.......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on May 14, 2008, 10:44:13 PM
He didnt want them to have to face the shame of finding out he was bankrupt, so he buried a hatchet into their head.......

Fair enough reason i suppose
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

I was standing in queue in Tesco tonight, the woman in front of me asked me what colour I thought her shoes where!!!  :o  I don't I give the right answer. 
I turned around to avoid her and the oul boy behind me had a basket that contained, among other things, 8 packets Tesco Pork Pies (4 in  each packet)! 
What the f**k!

ExiledGael

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 15, 2008, 08:51:06 PM
I was standing in queue in Tesco tonight, the woman in front of me asked me what colour I thought her shoes where!!!  :o  I don't I give the right answer. 
I turned around to avoid her and the oul boy behind me had a basket that contained, among other things, 8 packets Tesco Pork Pies (4 in  each packet)! 
What the f**k!

You do a lot of shopping.

The Real Laoislad

What the f**k!

Fool..She was hitting on you  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 15, 2008, 08:57:54 PM
What the f**k!

You do a lot of shopping.
:D
Every evening, nearly.  You need fresh bread for your lunch - nothing worse than biting into your sandwich and the bread is stuck to the roof of your mouth!

LL - she was 55 if she was a day!