Best Phone Network??

Started by lurganblue, September 29, 2009, 03:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

quick question.  The wife is considering buying a blackberry on the orange network but she has been with O2 PAYG for about ten years or so.  The only thing holding her back is changing the network... is there much difference?

the same phone contract on O2 is £10 per month more expensive than orange!

tyrone girl

Defo wouldnt go with Orange but thats my own personal opinion- Think the coverage is crappy enough

Also depending on what the deal etc she has for her minutes and that - ie to what network are they free etc - lots of them on orange may be free to only orange networks when you will find majority of people are all o2 or vodaphone with most being o2 id imagine.

illdecide

You listen to me saan...don't even think about Orange around Lurgan...no signal whatsoever. o2 is prob the best but a bit more expensive
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

i thought with them joining up with t-mobile that they would have improved?

Mickey Linden

Anyone know the best all ireland contract? Im working down south and home at weekends so wondering which is the best value for roaming?

tyrone girl

I wouldnt bother with either t mobile or orange for the sake of tenner less a month to be honest . Id stick with o2.

tyrone girl

Not sure which would be best but i know o2 are now free to receive calls in the south and texts are down to like 11p or something similar whereas it used to cost a fortune but could be imagining that - or if u go with the ireland bolt on with o2 its 1.99 a month and then all texts are 10 p in south and free in north and doesnt cost to receive calls