Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: WT4E on February 17, 2020, 04:22:29 PM
Quote from: Keadywonder on February 17, 2020, 03:43:41 PM
I hear augher are putting in a serious shift in pre-season with this new manager. Possible contenders for a title this year?

Someone from Keady Co Armagh sets up an account to talk about Augher pre season training..... INTERESTING! Lets see how this one plays out!

Actually LOL'd too much at this. Cracker

Tyrone95

Tyrone Championship draw live tonight on Tyrone GAA Facebook @7.45pm.  Sure to get a few ding dusters in the Division 1 draw as usual. 

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Tyrone95 on February 20, 2020, 09:09:43 AM
Tyrone Championship draw live tonight on Tyrone GAA Facebook @7.45pm.  Sure to get a few ding dusters in the Division 1 draw as usual.
Trillick and Coalisland go in as a favourites. I'd have them ahead of the chasing pack. If they meet in the First Round or Quarter Final, it will open up the whole championship.
Division 2, every team be hoping to avoid Edendork.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on February 20, 2020, 09:35:47 AM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on February 20, 2020, 09:09:43 AM
Trillick and Coalisland go in as a favourites. I'd have them ahead of the chasing pack. If they meet in the First Round or Quarter Final, it will open up the whole championship.
Division 2, every team be hoping to avoid Edendork.

Eglish won't be too worried about them since they actually relegated Edendork last year.

WT4E

How many times will they draw junior this year?

Pearse Blue

When do they announce league fixtures then? How many confirmed dates should we expect for the league?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 20, 2020, 10:29:58 AM
When do they announce league fixtures then? How many confirmed dates should we expect for the league?

It will follow in the coming weeks, they'll have to work in the Championship draws into the first few rounds of the league fixtures so suitable time is left between so as to avoid any potential bother with clubs targeting / niggle etc.

Gaagaagaa20

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 20, 2020, 11:03:17 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 20, 2020, 10:29:58 AM

It will follow in the coming weeks, they'll have to work in the Championship draws into the first few rounds of the league fixtures so suitable time is left between so as to avoid any potential bother with clubs targeting / niggle etc.
Usually comes out in first week in March. Didnt happen like that last year, was a few examples where the championship draws for first round actually had their league game played after the championship

square_ball

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on February 20, 2020, 08:51:50 PM
Anyone else having technical problems watching the club championship draws? Keeps reloading for me.

Worked fine for me. At least you missed the build up. Think they might still be doing interviews.

giveherlong

Coalisland going with a thirds team the year then

Goals_Will_Come

Junior - Killeeshil look in a good position to make the final, be some good games deciding who makes the final with Cookstown, Kildress, Derrytresk, Eskra and Urney all in the other side.
Intermediate - Edendork be very happy with the draw, avoided Eglish and are in the generally easier side of the draw. Their expected game with Moortown in the quarter final has all the makings of a good game, but you'd fancy Edendork to make the final. Eglish a big challenge ahead of them to reach the final, any of Gortin, Owen Roes and Aghyaran will fancy nipping them and pushing into the final.
Senior - likely to come down to winners of Coalisland and Trillick in the Semi Final again. Dungannon look in a good position to reach a semi final and potential final in their side of the draw. Fully expect Donaghmore to nip Ardboe and Carrickmore to beat Killyclogher in the first round.

Tyrone95

I suppose whats a championship draw without an early season prediction.

Senior Championship First Round

Clonoe v Coalisland

Moy v Derrylaughan

Galbally v Trillick

Killyclogher v Carrickmore

Loughmacrory v Dungannon

Ardboe v Donaghmore

Errigal Ciaran v Pomeroy

Omagh v Dromore

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: Tyrone95 on February 21, 2020, 07:57:28 AM
I suppose whats a championship draw without an early season prediction.

Senior Championship First Round

Clonoe v Coalisland

Moy v Derrylaughan

Galbally v Trillick

Killyclogher v Carrickmore

Loughmacrory v Dungannon

Ardboe v Donaghmore

Errigal Ciaran v Pomeroy

Omagh v Dromore

Hard to beat an early prediction.

Semi finals:
Coalisland v Trillick
Errigal v Dungannon

With a repeat of last year's final.

Pearse Blue

Quote from: giveherlong on February 20, 2020, 10:31:32 PM
Local expert is player manager

Localexpert

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 21, 2020, 08:17:39 AM
Quote from: giveherlong on February 20, 2020, 10:31:32 PM
Local expert is player manager

Too old for that carry on.  However definitely looking forward to see how you "county champions" get on!