Cavan v Tyrone - 5pm, Clones, Sat 6th July

Started by tyroneman, July 01, 2019, 12:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone08

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 06, 2019, 05:29:53 PM
Meyler hitting the deck and faking injury. An absolute gypsy of a player!!!

Tell you what..get that cavan player to hit you in the jaw like he hit meyler

JoG2

All very gutless from Cavan management and players. Beat before the ball was thrown in by the looks of it

Tight enough viewing so far

Quote from: red hander on July 06, 2019, 05:40:27 PM
Men against boys. How is mcvitty still on pitch?. Glad we're still pissing off the inbreds

The games that riveting you're on a message board!  ;)

From the Bunker

Walter Cronc

Quote from: square_ball on July 06, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

You've had a nightmare there Walter.

I'm not referring to the McVitty incident. The one under the stand was disgraceful but Meyler has previous for this shite for county and club.

tyrone08

Quote from: Rudi on July 06, 2019, 05:41:12 PM
Watching this game as a neutral, complete and utter scutter.  Cavan clueless going forward, Tyrone bringing the game to new depths of cynicism,  a horrible horrible side ironically coached by a holy Joe. They are a collective cancer on the game, the referee has done nothing to stamp out their cynical play.

😂😂 take off the sunglasses Steve wonder

sid waddell

McVeety has done enough to be sent off twice over.

This is an absolute schooling by Tyrone.

The final margin will be whatever they want it to be.

Now in the perfect position going into the business end of the championship and they'll be hard stopped going forward.

Ed Ricketts

What have Cavan been at for the last couple of weeks? They look completely wrecked. Tyrone players kicking over points with no Cavan men within 10 yards of them. Miles off the pace for a team with aspirations of playing at the business end of the championship.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

on the sideline

Cavan are brutal slow at getting forward. Maybe just brutal full stop.

tyrone08

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 06, 2019, 05:43:28 PM
Quote from: square_ball on July 06, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

You've had a nightmare there Walter.

I'm not referring to the McVitty incident. The one under the stand was disgraceful but Meyler has previous for this shite for county and club.

Ah so ignore the  clear punch but comment on a supposed dive. Nice one

Walter Cronc

I did comment on it lad. See above. Must be good signal in Clones.

tyrone08

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 06, 2019, 05:52:50 PM
I did comment on it lad. See above. Must be good signal in Clones.

You said nothing about it. Your first comment was slating home for diving. Anyway hopefully action is taken later but I won't hold my breath

Estimator

Cavan look like a side that want to avoid getting a couple of hammerings in the Super 8s. Hard to judge where Tyrone are at based on the last 3 performances, neither Longford, Kildare or Cavan have put up much resistance.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Walter Cronc

I'll stand my comment on his diving. It's a scourge on the game. Good luck in the last 8!

Blowitupref

Quote from: Estimator on July 06, 2019, 05:56:36 PM
Cavan look like a side that want to avoid getting a couple of hammerings in the Super 8s. Hard to judge where Tyrone are at based on the last 3 performances, neither Longford, Kildare or Cavan have put up much resistance.
Not that hard to judge at all. A side flying fit,full of running and have found their strongest team. Should reach the AI semi finals at least on what i have seen of them in the last few games.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Aaron Boone