You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Neo nazis and the KKK, just watched a documentary on them there - frightening bastards.

One scene at a neo nazi fundraiser party thing, and all these skin heads are sitting around singing Irish songs - the wild rover appears to be one of their anthems.  :o

Square Ball

Golfing umberfeckingellas, why o why do people insist in using these things when walking in a crowded street, no manners what so ever they just plough on taking out eyes left right and center, and to make matters worse they walk beside eachother and have one each >:( >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

lying on the couch on a saturday not fit to move   :(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Armagh4SamAgain

Quote from: Square Ball on November 30, 2007, 07:40:51 PM
Golfing umberfeckingellas, why o why do people insist in using these things when walking in a crowded street, no manners what so ever they just plough on taking out eyes left right and center, and to make matters worse they walk beside eachother and have one each >:( >:(
ur rite an putting them at football is even worst
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on December 01, 2007, 01:52:00 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 01, 2007, 01:46:28 PM
lying on the couch on a saturday not fit to move  :o

Ill or drink induced?

Ill, very ill.  I think someone took a baseball bat to my head and tied invisable weights to my arms and legs.

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 01, 2007, 01:56:53 PM
Ill, very ill.  I think someone took a baseball bat to my head and tied invisable weights to my arms and legs.

Unfortunately it's going around Pints and lasts for the better part of a week.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on December 01, 2007, 01:58:05 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 01, 2007, 01:56:53 PM

Unfortunately it's going around Pints and lasts for the better part of a week.

Yeah,  it's been doing the rounds at work.   :'(

Puckoon

Women who take FOREVER to decide what they want to eat in a resturaunt, and then order the wrong thing and want to eat what you ordered, while you chew on her plate of ma po tofu. This is a continuous thing, is there some sort of help course I can send her on?

EDIT: Lets add websites such as the BBC which load, then move the page as you think youve clicked on "football" when infact you are about to be redirected to motorsports.

ONeill

Unable to overcome an addiction to tea. 6-7 a day. Every day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Louth Exile

In the words of father Dougal Maguire: "You take off your bra and I'll make the tea"
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pintsofguinness

QuoteWomen who take FOREVER to decide what they want to eat in a resturaunt, and then order the wrong thing and want to eat what you ordered, while you chew on her plate of ma po tofu. This is a continuous thing, is there some sort of help course I can send her on?
You only have to say no to that once!
Stand up for yourself man!

inisceithleann

Council tax. That bill that came the other day made for grim reading just before Christmas.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Farrandeelin

I'm too lazy to trawl back through the pages to see if this has been covered before, but when there's a widespot on a narrow road and people don't pull in. Really, it's the most annoying thing imo anyway, and whenever I pull in at a widespot, it could be acknowledged! >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.