Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Years

Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 24, 2015, 10:14:09 AM
Quote from: The Golden Years on November 24, 2015, 09:12:46 AM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 23, 2015, 08:37:55 PM
Dermot Loughran and Gavan NcElroy are over Carmen not Raymond Monroe

What you make of that re-appointment Wee Roddy?  I think it is good that inside men are getting the job but i do think the club badly needs a top quality coach to go along with them.

I believe they are still on the hunt for a trainer, early days as the league is not for another 5 months or so. Players started back pre season last week so taking it very seriously this year

I heard they are back 3 nights a week.  A bit early in my book.  The league only finished a couple of weeks a go and as you say it doesnt start back up for another 5 months.  The lads need a bit of time to let their hair down.  When i was playing i used to love letting loose at the end of the season.  ;D

LeoMc

Quote from: Gaffer on November 23, 2015, 08:27:53 PM
Quote from: tv pundit on November 18, 2015, 11:45:43 AM
2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe.  j mcguigan
Augher
Carrickmore R Munroe
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork M Morgan
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran Canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress
Killyclogher Carlin
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Where are you pulling those names from Gaffer?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Club Rossa on November 24, 2015, 10:19:29 AM
Shawshank,Oliver Mallaghan was manager of Ardboe's 2012 and 13 minor championship winning teams and had taken that group through to minor football winning various titles along the way.Paul Rouse who was over Dromore for the last 2 years is coming in also.

Rossa have Rouse and Kelly now split and no longer a management team then?
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Quote from: LeoMc on November 24, 2015, 10:54:54 AM
2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe.  j mcguigan
Augher
Carrickmore R Munroe
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork M Morgan
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran Canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress
Killyclogher Carlin
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Pulling them from the clouds by the looks of it!

Club Rossa

Seems to be,Kelly is not coming to us.

Gaffer

Quote from: LeoMc on November 24, 2015, 10:54:54 AM
2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe.  j mcguigan
Augher
Carrickmore R Munroe
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork M Morgan
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran Canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress
Killyclogher Carlin
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

A man from Stewartstown told me!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Sunny Day

I noticed Ardbo released their new 2016 Mgt of Brendan Hurl and Paul Rouse on social media.  I wonder where the fella Kelly has went to?  I suppose there will be big things epected from Ardbo this year again.  Any other news on any further appointments.  Has Errigal & Coalisland been sorted. 

Gaafan2

I've heard from a good source Colm McCullagh may be in line for the dromore job. Word is they'd prefer to have an inside manager. Him along with ricey (if he decides to retire) would be a formidable duo.

The Golden Years

Quote from: gaafan2 on November 26, 2015, 01:22:04 PM
I've heard from a good source Colm McCullagh may be in line for the dromore job. Word is they'd prefer to have an inside manager. Him along with ricey (if he decides to retire) would be a formidable duo.

I have heard from a reliable source that Ciaran Meenagh from Loughmacrory has got this job.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Sunny Day on November 26, 2015, 01:13:55 PM
I noticed Ardbo released their new 2016 Mgt of Brendan Hurl and Paul Rouse on social media.  I wonder where the fella Kelly has went to?  I suppose there will be big things epected from Ardbo this year again.  Any other news on any further appointments.  Has Errigal & Coalisland been sorted.

Maybe Kelly is taking a break from it all or perhaps Rouse follows the pound coin like a bee to honey.  Another big appointment for Mr Rouse he will hope to back it with some silverware sometime.
Living the dream!!!

Gaafan2

Quote from: Thastheball on November 26, 2015, 01:25:24 PM

And your basing that assessment on?????

My assessment that they would be a formidable duo?? If thats what your questioning, the fact both are all Ireland winners with tyrone, have won club championships and league titles with Dromore and would be widely respected by the players and supporters. I also believe Ricey is heavily involved in coaching their underage teams. If that enough Thastheball????? Before you start I realise good players don't always make good managers. There are as many examples of good players being very successful managers ie. Oisin mcconville and john mcentee!

shawshank

I see the post re Mc Conville and Mc Entee, I'm sorry but winning with Crossmaglen does't put them in that bracket for me. Are you telling me Cross have a monopoly on good managers and my club or yours has crap managers. No, its the players they produce, if you couldn't win a championship with Cross forget about it.

Mikhailov

Quote from: gaafan2 on November 26, 2015, 04:18:09 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on November 26, 2015, 01:25:24 PM

And your basing that assessment on?????

My assessment that they would be a formidable duo?? If thats what your questioning, the fact both are all Ireland winners with tyrone, have won club championships and league titles with Dromore and would be widely respected by the players and supporters. I also believe Ricey is heavily involved in coaching their underage teams. If that enough Thastheball????? Before you start I realise good players don't always make good managers. There are as many examples of good players being very successful managers ie. Oisin mcconville and john mcentee!

Mrs O McConville and Mrs J McEntee could manage Cross FFS !!!

longballin

Team Talk saying Tyrone GAA say minor players exhonerated from Donegal game... waiting now for Donegal to refute that. Been here before...

skeog