Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: gallsman on April 10, 2019, 08:27:44 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on April 10, 2019, 08:24:43 PM
VAR if used correctly would have resulted in a penalty for handball by Shaw!

You talk so much shite on this thread I think you might actually be serious.
If only it was just this thread! Unfortunately he spreads his shite everywhere.

I missed the first 20 mins, but judging on the next 25, United are a bit unfortunate to be behind

michaelg

Quote from: Hound on April 10, 2019, 09:02:21 PM
Quote from: gallsman on April 10, 2019, 08:27:44 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on April 10, 2019, 08:24:43 PM
VAR if used correctly would have resulted in a penalty for handball by Shaw!

You talk so much shite on this thread I think you might actually be serious.
If only it was just this thread! Unfortunately he spreads his shite everywhere.

I missed the first 20 mins, but judging on the next 25, United are a bit unfortunate to be behind
Cheap shot maybe, but Young not up to it at this level.  Seeing a lot of the ball but never does anything with it.

gerrykeegan

Not sure Young has managed one cross yet. Dreadful
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Aaron Boone

Agree  Young a frustrating player, would make you age quick with his misplaced crosses.

Hound

McTominay looks class. Is he always as good?

Fred playing quite well too. Could do with a bit more from Pogba.

Feels like there's another goal in this game. United deserve it, but Barca starting to look a little dangerous on the break

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Hound on April 10, 2019, 09:35:54 PM
McTominay looks class. Is he always as good?

Fred playing quite well too. Could do with a bit more from Pogba.

Feels like there's another goal in this game. United deserve it, but Barca starting to look a little dangerous on the break
I've seen a bit of him and at 22 he does look the real deal.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

screenexile

Shite enough match United offered absolutely nothing going forward and Barca far from their fluent selves.

Shows you how far the quality of the Spanish league has dropped when the runaway leaders struggle to put away the 6th best team in England!!

gallsman

Pretty poor from both teams. McTominay did well.

Jeepers Creepers

No quality at all from Utd in the final third. Lukaku was their only avenue and gets whipped off. Did well to contain Barcelona who were at 6s & 7s.

trailer

The Belgain Cascarino a complete passenger tonight. An awful performance. An embarrassment.
McTominay looking more like the real deal.

David McKeown

Thought McTominay was excellent tonight and Fred has a good game before tiring. Busquet should have have received 4 yellows so was lucky to stay on. Dallot had one of those games where he didn't seem to be doing much but he was badly missed once he went off.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

stiffler

Poor from Utd. Not 1 shot on target for first time since opta stats began in champs league.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Puckoon

Thought Fred was United's best player by a distance this evening. McTominay with some class but needs a little more cutting edge.

Poor game for the neutral.

Cunny Funt

Dull enough game where both defences was on top and only for that one moment of poor defending from United it would have been a 0-0 and probably a fair reflection on how that game played out. Barcelona should go on to comfortably close out the 2nd leg now but that Barca side aren't a patch on their vintage teams and I'll be shocked if Liverpool don't knock them out in the semi final.

BennyCake

Quote from: trailer on April 10, 2019, 10:02:27 PM
The Belgain Cascarino a complete passenger tonight. An awful performance. An embarrassment.
McTominay looking more like the real deal.

That's an insult to Cascarino. At least Big Tony was decent in the air.