USPGA 2019

Started by Boycey, May 15, 2019, 11:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trileacman on May 20, 2019, 11:27:23 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling Koepka is taking something?

Lessons? What performance enhancers would benefit golfers?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Puckoon

It's just you. Unless you want to present some rational explanation or even a shred of evidence?

trailer

He's taking the rest of the field for mugs!
He comes across as a great guy. Did it the hard way. Has a Caddie from NI Ricky Elliott. They look a great team. I'm looking forward to seeing him up close at the Open in Portrush.

Franko

With Koepka in the sort of form he's in and a caddy who knows every blade of grass on the course, he has to be a good shout for the British Open?

screenexile

Quote from: Puckoon on May 21, 2019, 12:19:48 AM

It's just you. Unless you want to present some rational explanation or even a shred of evidence?

The only thing that he could possibly be taking would be the CBD oil which can aid focus and concentration???

Puckoon

I don't even think that there's a chance. He seems very square if anything. Bubba is flirting with some CBD companies but with so much on the line if you end up testing positive for THC due to a poorly refined CBD product you'd be fecked with the Tour doping/drugs policy. Marijuana is still (unfortunately and ridiculously) a schedule I drug.

Honestly the CBD craze still hasn't convinced me yet. I've used it for a little joint pain as has my mum when shes over here but I am not sure if its placebo or real.

I think the original question suggested he was taking something for his physicality. Compared to the traditional golf build, the guy is a beast - but compared to many young American men his age he isn't big at all. The Americans start lifting weights in high school, which was pretty much unheard of when I was in school in Ireland. Big build is a large part of their psyche over here and while many meatheads use steroids to achieve ridiculous sizes - this fella is just a big lad who is very well built.