Leinster Rugby Official Thread

Started by Tankie, August 07, 2007, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

As there does not appear to be a Leinster Rugby thread we can start one.

Is anyone heading over to any of the Heino Cup away games?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Hardy

Get out of here now . "Heino" Cup !!!!

Tankie

Quote from: Hardy on August 07, 2007, 07:54:54 PM
Get out of here now . "Heino" Cup !!!!

I am taking the french policy that Alcoholic drinks cannot sponsor sports teams and competitions, hence if you get to france the competition is called the "H" Cup, so we should call it the Heino Cup ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Hardy

Tankie

There is no need for that type of attitude ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Am really looking far to seeing Leinster new digs ,7,000 season tickets sold , the RDS should be some craic this year , but i have to say am not impressed with the new jeserys
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on August 07, 2007, 09:23:48 PM
Am really looking far to seeing Leinster new digs ,7,000 season tickets sold , the RDS should be some craic this year , but i have to say am not impressed with the new jeserys

I think the new Jersey is great, very happy with the purchase!
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 07, 2007, 10:36:03 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 07, 2007, 10:33:57 PM
http://www.canterburynz.com/Our-Products/Leinster

I think its nice
It's nice but i prefer last season jersey , this one is too dark , I'll still make the purchase? Have to support the boys in blue!

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on August 07, 2007, 10:40:31 PM

I think its nice
It's nice but i prefer last season jersey , this one is too dark , I'll still make the purchase? Have to support the boys in blue!

What would a northsider know about style :P - the jersey looks great, last years was a killer to keep clean when out after the match ::)
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Im not a massive Rugby fan but go to a few Leinster games a year,Some of the Rugby gear in the shops is way nicer than the soccer gear
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

The soccer gear is shocking, i am not sure if it is the style or just the sc**bag look if gives you!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: Tankie on August 07, 2007, 10:43:56 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 07, 2007, 10:40:31 PM

I think its nice

What would a northsider know about style :P - the jersey looks great, last years was a killer to keep clean when out after the match ::)
I expect to get a load of dirty looks in the pubs when they hear the accent again this season