It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 10:52:11 AM
g. I've said quite openly I believe in preserving white culture. If certain races/religions need to be eliminated to preserve that culture then so be it.

Mods
Time to ditch this war monger.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AZOffaly

He's gotten bored of the lack of a response I'd say. Peaked too soon.

deiseach

I'm going with one of the regular WUM's adopting an extreme persona to flush out others with extreme views.

Dalquen

Quote from: Esmarelda on February 16, 2016, 10:52:06 AM
Dalquen, what is your point exactly?

I acknowledge that there are cultural differences between refugees coming into Europe from various middle-eastern and north african countries. To what extent these cause major problems such as the ones you've highlighted I don't know but I'm going to guess that when you're talking in six figure sums at least then it is the minority.

If we agree on this, what is it you want? For everyone else to acknowledge it?

With all due respect, you don't understand the complete shift in perception that has happened. The entire world is now accessible to anyone. A whole new level of consciousness burst upon the third world about how easy it was to get into Europe. We cant reverse this. You cannot unknow what is known.

Dalquen

Calls for banning ?

Do you lads even understand the concept of free speech ?

This is why America is such a great country. They understand that all opinion must be protected. You fascists want to shut it down immediately.

Dalquen

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 16, 2016, 10:52:20 AM
Quote from: gallsman on February 16, 2016, 10:32:44 AM
So which one is he lads? Fox? Mikehunt? He's too coherent to be Stew.

Mikeysheehy

fox, mikehunt, Tyrones Own , Mikesheehy...... thinking about everyone you ever disagreed with and labelling them is not a good position to take.

No wides

Quote from: No wides on February 16, 2016, 08:38:07 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Europe is f**ked. It is too weak and will capitulate. Future generations will curse us.

I would tend to lean to that argument, we just happen to be the furthest country away in Europe, imagine trying to bring up a family in the coastal towns of Greece.

Whilst most of his rhetoric is completely OTT I will predict the immigration crisis alone will cause Britain to leave Europe.

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on February 16, 2016, 11:14:54 AM

Europe is f**ked. It is too weak and will capitulate. Future generations will curse us.

I would tend to lean to that argument, we just happen to be the furthest country away in Europe, imagine trying to bring up a family in the coastal towns of Greece.

Whilst most of his rhetoric is completely OTT I will predict the immigration crisis alone will cause Britain to leave Europe.
The City won\t countenance it.
Immigration keeps wages down. It is a key element of neoliberalism.

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on February 16, 2016, 11:18:13 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 16, 2016, 11:14:54 AM

The City won\t countenance it.
Immigration keeps wages down. It is a key element of neoliberalism.

It is a referendum - f**k off to do with the city.

Esmarelda

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 11:07:01 AM

I acknowledge that there are cultural differences between refugees coming into Europe from various middle-eastern and north african countries. To what extent these cause major problems such as the ones you've highlighted I don't know but I'm going to guess that when you're talking in six figure sums at least then it is the minority.

With all due respect, you don't understand the complete shift in perception that has happened. The entire world is now accessible to anyone. A whole new level of consciousness burst upon the third world about how easy it was to get into Europe. We cant reverse this. You cannot unknow what is known.
With all due respect, how do you know what I know or don't know, not that I claimed to know anything.

What I did do was ask you a simple question which you didn't answer. Would you mind doing so now?

Dalquen

Even if Britain does not exit this time the union is fatally flawed. It simply does  not serve the overall interests of the members. These interests go beyond simple economic concerns. Culture has a value as well. It must be preserved. Welshmen from valleys singing their national anthem before facing Irishmen from the 4 provinces has real meaning. People are lying to themselves or others if the think this experience can be diluted.

Dalquen

Quote from: Esmarelda on February 16, 2016, 11:20:20 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 11:07:01 AM

With all due respect, how do you know what I know or don't know, not that I claimed to know anything.

What I did do was ask you a simple question which you didn't answer. Would you mind doing so now?

My point is obvious from the thread title. Even moderate Islam is incompatible with liberal, European values. They must adapt. Even conservative Catholics in Europe have been forced to adapt....why should we tip-toe around the sensitivity of muslims ?

imtommygunn

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 11:14:09 AM

Mikeysheehy

fox, mikehunt, Tyrones Own , Mikesheehy...... thinking about everyone you ever disagreed with and labelling them is not a good position to take.

I've never disagreed with any of them  :D

charlieTully

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 11:21:51 AM
Even if Britain does not exit this time the union is fatally flawed. It simply does  not serve the overall interests of the members. These interests go beyond simple economic concerns. Culture has a value as well. It must be preserved. Welshmen from valleys singing their national anthem before facing Irishmen from the 4 provinces has real meaning. People are lying to themselves or others if the think this experience can be diluted.

they can sing to their hearts content, the prince of wales is still an English man. do you hate all people of colour or is it just muslims? are white muslims ok?

Dalquen

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 16, 2016, 11:30:18 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 11:14:09 AM

Mikeysheehy

I've never disagreed with any of them  :D

good. All viewpoints have value. People need to re-evaluate what qualifies as extremist.