Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

In the 30s this kind of shite led to genocide
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Harold Disgracey

Dalquen

Quote from: gallsman on February 16, 2016, 10:14:15 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:49:56 AM
Like I said, you can choose to disengage. Fine. We will control the narrative from now on. It will make a change from the authoritarian left.

It is like that incident in Dublin that you highlighted. It is a distorted image and far more people, especially those over 25, would lean more to the right on this issue but it is so politically toxic, so detrimental to peoples ordainary lives and career prospects to express their true opinions that they say nothing.

The left are complicit with the neo-liberals in disenfranchising the white working class. This position is untenable.

What "we" is this then? Who exactly do you think you speak for?

"We" are what you call the "extreme right". I'm not trying to hide anything. However, I would say that our numbers have been swelled by people that have not been listened to or ignored. I don't give a shit what you or others think about me but you have massively failed these people. They were just ordinary people that had the world change around them.

Dalquen

Quote from: seafoid on February 16, 2016, 10:15:16 AM
In the 30s this kind of shite led to genocide

cmon Seafoid....I've read your posts......we are on the same side here  ;)

gallsman

So which one is he lads? Fox? Mikehunt? He's too coherent to be Stew.

LeoMc

Quote from: gallsman on February 16, 2016, 10:32:44 AM
Tyrones Own?

Dalquen

Why do you lads feel the need to insult anyone you disagree with ?

If you have a disagreement with me just argue your case, even those arguments you deem "self evident"..

No position or argument should be deemed above argument. This has been one of the crucial failures of the left which is why it is utterly failing as a political force these days.

LeoMc

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 08:50:24 AM
I d say you were disappointed when this came out
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html

It doesn't matter whether they are refugees or migrants. the important thing is that they thought it was ok to do this. These are not isolated incidents. It is part of a wider cultural acceptance of rape called "Taharrush".

Unless we confront the realities of these cultural clashes then we are doomed. We all have a duty to avoid the extremism of the 30's but part of that acceptance is recognizing and listening to the concerns of all. This involves keeping an open mind and being educated on all issues such as Brexit, the EU, cultural Marxism, immigration, neo-liberalism etc and what it REALLY means to you.

Does it annoy you having to denounce Nazi's to try and get yourself heard lol just liek the I'm not a racist but...

You're not exactly approaching this with an open mind yourself, you're idea of an open mind seesm to be people that agree with you.

Cultural Marxism is a figment of the Far Rights imagination, a catch all term that means f**k all, it shows the total lack of depth to any argument , homosexualty = Cultural Marxism, Bi-racial Marriage = Cultural Marxism, Snow days but having to go to school = Cultural Marxism.

Its actually another recycling of your arguments in this thread or an outside terror we need to defend against whether its a brown skinned terror or the red terror.

I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it but with one clarification. My view on the  "supemacism" part is that it is more of a defensive position in the sense that I think European culture, for all its faults,  is ok and has done much good and needs to be preserved. That does not mean I support the extremities of the 30's.

The imagery of the 30's/40's is great for PR though. It gets both sides all riled up so we will continue to use it to serve our purpose. Cultural "hooks" are very important. Why do you think ISIS spread so quickly. Those lads understand fascism better than anyone.

3/10. Must try harder in sock puppet class.

screenexile

Quote from: LeoMc on February 16, 2016, 10:34:23 AM
Tyrones Own?

TO or Mikehunt gets my vote fox is already here and this "white supremacist" isn't running around calling people c*nts/retards/murderers so it's definitely not stew.

Dalquen

Quote from: LeoMc on February 16, 2016, 10:34:23 AM
Tyrones Own?

fox, mikhunt, Tyrones own......who are these lads  ;D

Dalquen

Lads its not a joke anymore. engage or lose the argument.

The GAA does not remotely reflect the cultural diversity of this island. How can this be justified ?

Denn Forever

There are bad people all over the the world?  I didn't know that.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Esmarelda

Dalquen, what is your point exactly?

I acknowledge that there are cultural differences between refugees coming into Europe from various middle-eastern and north african countries. To what extent these cause major problems such as the ones you've highlighted I don't know but I'm going to guess that when you're talking in six figure sums at least then it is the minority.

If we agree on this, what is it you want? For everyone else to acknowledge it?

Dalquen

Quote from: LeoMc on February 16, 2016, 10:38:10 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 08:50:24 AM
I d say you were disappointed when this came out
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html

It doesn't matter whether they are refugees or migrants. the important thing is that they thought it was ok to do this. These are not isolated incidents. It is part of a wider cultural acceptance of rape called "Taharrush".

Unless we confront the realities of these cultural clashes then we are doomed. We all have a duty to avoid the extremism of the 30's but part of that acceptance is recognizing and listening to the concerns of all. This involves keeping an open mind and being educated on all issues such as Brexit, the EU, cultural Marxism, immigration, neo-liberalism etc and what it REALLY means to you.

Does it annoy you having to denounce Nazi's to try and get yourself heard lol just liek the I'm not a racist but...

You're not exactly approaching this with an open mind yourself, you're idea of an open mind seesm to be people that agree with you.

Cultural Marxism is a figment of the Far Rights imagination, a catch all term that means f**k all, it shows the total lack of depth to any argument , homosexualty = Cultural Marxism, Bi-racial Marriage = Cultural Marxism, Snow days but having to go to school = Cultural Marxism.

Its actually another recycling of your arguments in this thread or an outside terror we need to defend against whether its a brown skinned terror or the red terror.

I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it but with one clarification. My view on the  "supemacism" part is that it is more of a defensive position in the sense that I think European culture, for all its faults,  is ok and has done much good and needs to be preserved. That does not mean I support the extremities of the 30's.

The imagery of the 30's/40's is great for PR though. It gets both sides all riled up so we will continue to use it to serve our purpose. Cultural "hooks" are very important. Why do you think ISIS spread so quickly. Those lads understand fascism better than anyone.

3/10. Must try harder in sock puppet class.

No sock puppetry. I'm not hiding anything. I've said quite openly I believe in preserving white culture. If certain races/religions need to be eliminated to preserve that culture then so be it.

imtommygunn

Mikeysheehy