The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

God theres some hateful people in there, as always but it has all the makings of another great series.

taken a dislike to these two already

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/shibby-robati.shtml

and

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/stuart-baggs.shtml
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Peter Solan the Great

The British or Irish one? I think the British one is far better

Milltown Row2

yes some nobs alright.

first rule of apprentice? Never become team leader in the first round, NEVER
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maggie

Tony Baloney

Some arseholes there alright. Dan and Stuart are mouthpieces. Couple of tasty birds.

Milltown Row2

Dara is taking the piss right out of them. quality show, the one on BBC 2
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ludermor

Quote from: maggie on October 06, 2010, 10:08:29 PM
Stuart is an awful dooshbag.
What in the name of all things Irish is a dooshbag?

Square Ball

Quote from: ludermor on October 06, 2010, 10:23:24 PM

think petrol and tanker
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

leenie

a polite way of sayin the "w" word...

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Maguire01

Entertaining as always. A few 'characters' in there. There was only ever going to be one loser tonight, although Stuart almost talked himself out of it in the boardroom.

Agnes Dipesto

Didn't like Stuart, he is too mouthy and aggressive. Didn't much like the girl with the short blonde hair and glasses either, another mouthpiece.

Maguire01

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on October 06, 2010, 11:22:19 PM
Didn't like Stuart, he is too mouthy and aggressive. Didn't much like the girl with the short blonde hair and glasses either, another mouthpiece.
Yeah, she chickened-out of the PM role, but then tried to run the show.

ONeill

Feck me, can't believe I watched the last half and hour of that tonight. Reminded me of why I stopped watching reality shows yonks ago. The producers pick morons or those who will make themselves appear as idiots but are probably fine in 'reality'. Sprinkle in a few lookers and a demographically widespread cast. They know that the audience will shake their heads in unison and shout at the TV, head into work the next day agreeing that such and such was a w**ker. You even get watchers talking about 'Lord Sugar'.

Why do people watch people they say they cannot stand? Don't they know that Sugar et al have you by the nuts. They knew exactly how you'd react before the editing even commenced. It's all about making the public feel better about themselves, like a drug. There are plenty of real institutions you can achieve that goal if you wanted to seek them out but that'd be sick! There's something feckin cruel about the whole thing. Fame hungry young'uns with an obvious screw loose, apart from 1-2 who have been earmarked as respectable winners, hoored into doing tasks that are more than likely going to make them look like idiots for the benefit of the baying audience, some of whom would actually abuse the contestants if they met them in person! Quality TV my hole.

All the same, looking forward to next week.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lurganblue

That was my first time ever watching that show and I was very impressed. I'll be series linking it alright.

Yer woman with the short blonde hair was the most annoying out of all of them. If the boys had managed to win I reckon see would have got the boot. Needs slapped