The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Giuliani's daughter was on Rachel Maddow last night imploring people to vote for Biden, lolzers

Even the daughters of these ghouls can see through the bullshit being peddled by their parents, well, except the ghoulish Ivanka Trump I guess, but she's a criminal too

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on October 16, 2020, 05:26:54 PM
Giuliani's daughter was on Rachel Maddow last night imploring people to vote for Biden, lolzers

Even the daughters of these ghouls can see through the bullshit being peddled by their parents, well, except the ghoulish Ivanka Trump I guess, but she's a criminal too
i hear Kelly Anne's daughter will be on tonight.

J70

Roesider

Biden is correct to ignore these fake rumours about him and Hunter which were launched by Guiliani purposely at this time. He's been sitting on this story to launch at the last minute to try affect the Biden voters and independents without one grain of truth to the story. It's also serving as a distraction to take the heat off Coney Barrett.

Didn't need twitter and facebook getting involved to prevent the spread of fake news, should have let this one die out itself and guarantee a Biden victory.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on October 16, 2020, 06:05:51 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 16, 2020, 05:26:54 PM

i hear Kelly Anne's daughter will be on tonight.
It's a wonder the now 15 year old Claudia Conway didn't end up in the clutches of a certain Mr. Epstein or indeed his good friend Mr. Trump, who is the alleged rapist with Epstein of a 13 year old girl

She certainly fits the profile of what such ghouls like

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on October 16, 2020, 05:13:03 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 16, 2020, 04:21:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 16, 2020, 03:42:14 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 16, 2020, 03:31:21 PM
Quote from: omochain on October 16, 2020, 04:32:30 AM
That's a first.. you answered a question...... But as usual you attempted to spin both engagements with the Moderators. One moderator had to contend with constant and persistent lying and deflecting about Qanon; the other with a debate on policy with the normal political BS. Who are you kidding.
was joe asked about the ny post story ?
Half goes to pops .

Maybe they should have asked Joe if he killed Seal Team 6 and the four people at Benghazi.

The right have been pushing THAT this week too.
have not seen anything about that story sounds ridiculous but there is no doubt joe has made tens of millions of dollars from his political connections and using his son as an asset internationally and the press and social media are suppressing it .

There's "no doubt"?

How about Rudi getting played by the Russians? The administration was already warned about it last year. That shouldn't be a factor in how this story is treated? Its the same characters.

Where is the hype about Obamagate and the supposed unmasking being shown to be baseless hype?

What about Trump and his family and connections cleaning up financially from his term and him using his powers to commute and pardon his cronies in return for their stonewalling? Are you bothered about that?

BTW, the Seal Team 6 story is what Savannah Guthrie was talking about when questioning Trump about spreading rumours and conspiracy theories and telling him he's not "someone's crazy uncle".
Giuliani is not being played by the Russians

He's an active and willing participant in conspiracy

whitey

So a little over 2 weeks out and still Joe's to lose

Dropped my ballot off today and unlike 2016, I actually voted for Mr Trump this time around

What tipped me over the edge was Mueller's team wiping their phones.....the whole thing was a sham and a hoax from beginning to end.

Not 100%  sure what to think about the Hunter Biden emails....they definitely look legit. Funny how FB and Twitter all of a sudden don't want to be seen facilitating the  spread  of unsubstantiated rumors.....when that's exactly what they've been doing for the past 4 years.

Finally the moderator of the second debate, former Biden intern, Steve Scully in kahoots with arch Trump critic, Steve Scarramucci then lying about it....couldn't make it up!

The last election was essentially decided by about 80,000 votes spread out over 5 states. Hard to see how Joe can't bridge that gap, but then of course Democrats are masters of their own destruction

So I think Joe will win, but maybe not as big as the polls are saying

I will also make a crazy prediction....I actually think Trump could win the popular vote and lose the electoral college. Chances of that happening are about 5%

Talk to you all after the election

Stay safe

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on October 18, 2020, 01:05:34 AM
I actually voted for Mr Trump this time around
In other news, water is wet

J70

Dropped my ballot off today and unlike 2016, I actually voted for Mr Trump this time around

What tipped me over the edge was Mueller's team wiping their phones.....the whole thing was a sham and a hoax from beginning to end.

Not 100%  sure what to think about the Hunter Biden emails....they definitely look legit. Funny how FB and Twitter all of a sudden don't want to be seen facilitating the  spread  of unsubstantiated rumors.....when that's exactly what they've been doing for the past 4 years.

Finally the moderator of the second debate, former Biden intern, Steve Scully in kahoots with arch Trump critic, Steve Scarramucci then lying about it....couldn't make it up!

The last election was essentially decided by about 80,000 votes spread out over 5 states. Hard to see how Joe can't bridge that gap, but then of course Democrats are masters of their own destruction

I will also make a crazy prediction....I actually think Trump could win the popular vote and lose the electoral college. Chances of that happening are about 5%

Stay safe

Sure whitey.

There's always some Democratic or media conspiracy to rationalize your right wing political worldview.

Never any actual policy or position. Can't defend Trump or his corruption or lies or bigotry or tearing babies out of their mothers's arms or his appalling performance on COVID. Conspiracies and the media... yep, that justifies it all.

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on October 18, 2020, 01:21:51 AM

Stay safe

Sure whitey.

There's always some Democratic or media conspiracy to rationalize your right wing political worldview.

Never any actual policy or position. Can't defend Trump or his corruption or lies or bigotry or tearing babies out of their mothers's arms or his appalling performance on COVID. Conspiracies and the media... yep, that justifies it all.

I mean... you break the law that's what happens,  same as any other crime. Doubt it involves any ripping though.

sid waddell

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 18, 2020, 01:44:02 AM

Stay safe

Sure whitey.

I mean... you break the law that's what happens,  same as any other crime. Doubt it involves any ripping though.
It's an appalling reflection on you that your reflex response is so flippant and heartless

Whatever sort of reaction it is, it's certainly not that of a human who possesses qualities such as basic empathy

And sadly that seems to be the case with Trump supporters as a rule

Sadism is the point

As it was in the 1930s

RedHand88

Quote from: sid waddell on October 18, 2020, 01:53:47 AM

Stay safe

Sure whitey.

It's an appalling reflection on you that your reflex response is so flippant and heartless

Whatever sort of reaction it is, it's certainly not that of a human who possesses qualities such as basic empathy

And sadly that seems to be the case with Trump supporters as a rule

Sadism is the point

As it was in the 1930s

I read your reply before I saw your username, still guessed it was you sid.

You are a laugh.

Let's send babies into prison with their fathers, right?

Eamonnca1

Stay safe

Sure whitey.

That's a contemptible statement and you should be throughly ashamed of yourself. Shame on you.

Eamonnca1