Nolan plays Gaelic Football

Started by ziggysego, May 10, 2007, 12:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Anyone see Nolan play football tonight on the BBC tonight? Trained with Eglish. It was some craic!
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Missed it. What was the purpose?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

new devil

thejuice

is there anyway i can watch this online?? is this the same lad that was playing shinty recently??
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

fearglasmor

Nolan, Nolan, who the f**k is Nolan.

I presume it's not any of the Nolan Sisters, I don't think Liam Nolan of the multi colour jacket is with us anymore so I thought maybe it was the lad who plays with Bolton, that Stan had been chasing.

Who is Nolan ?

Glensman

I was almost coming round watching Nolan in Eglish last night...I say almost...after about 2 seconds I remembered he is an absolute pr1ck. I would very rarely say that about someone but listening to his radio show and that programme makes my blood boil.
The state of him running round the field was a sight to behold.

Saw that same text about the GAA not being able to leave its political baggage behind. Not sure if there was ever a better advert for the GAA that Nolan's little piece (which he maybe deserves credit for - maybe)...there were about 30/40 young fellas at training on a spirng/summer evening having a bit of craic but playing away to a high standard, the shots of the Eglish set up from above looked impressive with the teams playing on the fields in their own little pockets and the camaraderie between big Mattie McGleenan and the youngsters was class.
For someone to have written that text in after watching that shows some serious jealously, hatred or maybe that he was stupid enough to be Nolan's brother.

Now to start work...

GrandMasterFlash

He's some pr*ck alright - he was out on a farm a few weeks ago for a day. The man got sick an all dungin out a byer, I nearly fell off the seat laughin, jaysus I've no tie for him, he's an arrogant under-educated pri*k which is a dangerous combination!!

tbrick18

Nolan's an arse alright. He's what my da would call a "know all, know nothin" sorta boy.
Arrogant, Ignorant self obsessed twat!

Didn't see the show last night....thankfully.

Uladh

This fcuker has ruined my radio listening routine at the weekends. some idiot at the bbc has given him the 10 o'clock slots on a saturday and sunday night on 5live and it seriosly pisses me off.

full back

Have little time for Nolan like most others on this board.
Although we have to give him some credit for highlighting the GAA last night.
Fcuk he is one fat pr1ck running onto the field, my Mrs nearlt choked on her cornflakes when she saw the belly hanging out.
Whenever I watch that show, my blood starts to boil & I end up letting a row fcuks out of me and vowing never to watch it again, but the TV near went out the window last night listening to that bitter b4stard gregory campbell - hateful cnut.
BTW the way, Lembit or whatever you call him, Jaysus he is one ugly chap. How the f**k did he pull that Cheeky Bitch? Would it be anything to do with her visa for the UK running out ::)

baoithe

Last night was the first time I watched that show and I thought it was pretty good but of course it's foolish to pass judgement on it after one viewing. I didn't see anything wrong with the Eglish segment. As for Campbell, yes he's a bitter b*stard but I thought Nolan was fair in the way he approached the interview between Campbell and O'Dowd (Was it O'Dowd?) and in general he more or less ridiculed Campbell for being so negative regarding the progress made the day before.
Quote from: full back on May 10, 2007, 10:11:45 AM
BTW the way, Lembit or whatever you call him, Jaysus he is one ugly chap. How the f**k did he pull that Cheeky Bitch? Would it be anything to do with her visa for the UK running out ::)
Are you trying to tell me that 'Cheeky-girl' is good looking? She's been beat with the ugly stick numerous times! Granted the body is in good shape but jesus she'd turn milk sour.

Square Ball

your woman from "Honey Pots" was a bit of all right, and as for McCrirrick, hes a complete twat, his missess lets him have one night stands? wonder does he have many!!!

just watched it for a while and found it funny, he winds everyone up and some of the callers are ever funny, mind you I dont think there were supposed to be.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

winsamsoon

Lets be honest guys them cheeky girls are no beauty queens they have all good bodies but there face leaves a lot to be desired. If you were lembit you certainly would. Nolan is most definetly a ballbag fruit but some issues on his show are quite funny and dare i say it entertaining. But i have to agree about Gregory Campbell he must have came onto that show just after an argument with someone because he was intent on making snide remarks and being a utter bigot the whole way through the show. Even his face portrayed hatred. About the txt claiming the GAA losing political baggage, That was clearly evidence last night (not) Like fcuk me where was politics mentions in that report. Maybe people in the shankill road interpret things differently or they have faulty tv's but it beat me how they got that message.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

podge

Feck there is some bit of jumping on bandwagons goes on this board....  

can no-one see that nolan is just making a career out of being controversial and speaking his mind.  a bit like dunphy did before.  despite your criticisms you all tune in to watch/listen to him!!  he wouldn;t be on 5 live if he wasn;t getting the listeners. he has made a niche for himself so credit where it due.

I know he can be fairly arrogant and talks over everyone but are we sure there is a little piece of religious bigotry here?  If it was joe brolly would people be as hard on him?

fair play to him for giving the GAA a bit of spotlight.

its a bit like the thread yesterday about Tom Humphries article.  that man could put his name to any shite and 90% of this board would be hailing it as the greastest fuckin piece of literature ever.  if martin breheny's  name was at the bottom of the exact same article the same people would be hailing as apeice of dung.

OK, tom's articles are generally good but do we really need people coming on to dribble over it!?

get a bit of perspective into your lifes and stop jumping on every bandwagin that roles by...