Gaelic Life Ulster GAA Fantasy Football Competition 2010 - Week 3 League Table

Started by ziggysego, May 04, 2010, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

The Fantasy Football is back with the Gaelic Life and I've entered a team. Going for the wooden spoon, two years on the trot ;)

http://www.gaeliclife.com/fantasyfootball/

I've also contacted the paper about setting up a table showing how members of the board here are doing, so hopefully I'll hear more back soon.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Your mates
If you can guarantee that at least 10 of your mates will enter the fantasy competition via the Gaelic Life website then GL will agree to put up the following prize to be split in whatever way you are happy:

GL kit bag
GL hoodie
GL mug (any county in Ireland)

Team registration
Your mates need to register their team before the closing date of 3pm Friday 14h May and then we need you to confirm all entrants' details (name, team name and email address) by Tuesday 18th May.

----

The league table is called The GAABoard. GL will contact me when the table is up-and-running.
Testing Accessibility

winsamsoon

Jusy registered a team there Ziggy, keep me updated when you receive the code for the Gaaboard league.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Bensars

Quote from: ziggysego on May 04, 2010, 01:51:54 PM
Your mates
If you can guarantee that at least 10 of your mates will enter the fantasy competition via the Gaelic Life website then GL will agree to put up the following prize to be split in whatever way you are happy:

GL kit bag
GL hoodie
GL mug (any county in Ireland)

Team registration
Your mates need to register their team before the closing date of 3pm Friday 14h May and then we need you to confirm all entrants' details (name, team name and email address) by Tuesday 18th May.

----

The league table is called The GAABoard. GL will contact me when the table is up-and-running.

Thats another prize for fearon and o Neill with their multiple identities

gerry

good man ziggy for organising the GL competition this year, Darren from GL is a top man and should keep you right
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

5 places available for the gaaboard GL league. PM me your details. You have to 3pm tomorrow afternoon!!
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on May 13, 2010, 10:42:53 AM
5 places available for the gaaboard GL league. PM me your details. You have to 3pm tomorrow afternoon!!

why only 5 left

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on May 13, 2010, 11:10:27 AM

why only 5 left

Sorry, 5 places left to reach minimum required for a league.
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on May 13, 2010, 11:19:13 AM
Quote from: gerry on May 13, 2010, 11:10:27 AM

why only 5 left

Sorry, 5 places left to reach minimum required for a league.

jasus lad you are long way of the 40 plus  i got for the league

ziggysego

I got a good few interests tonight. Will get it all off to GL tomorrow morning :)
Testing Accessibility

orchardexile

ziggysego

Thanks for all the PM's everyone. Sent them all off to GL and hope to hear news back about the league this afternoon.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Just to let you all know, I haven't forgotten. GL still haven't got back to me with the finalised details of the league table. Chased them up this morning with another email.
Testing Accessibility

dodgy umpire

The Boys in Red and Black are back

ziggysego

Quote from: dodgy umpire on May 18, 2010, 10:21:26 PM
Is it too late to add my team to the league? :(

If your team has been registered with GL, it's not too late to transfer it to the gaaboard's PL.
Testing Accessibility