NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

Though that myself but spillane, orourke n do hardly have turned a mention after the mayo Kerry game.  Not sure they even realised tyrone could make it but more likely chose to ignore it

omagh_gael

I thought Tyrone played very well tonight and in fact played good football. Obviously a serious focus over past few weeks on getting longer ball into the forwards.

Key to this has been Mattie's form in there winning dirty ball (hat tip to McShane too!) but Ritchy Donnelly has made a huge difference in upping the quality of the long ball.

Hampsey's ball into McShane for his final score was sublime.

Don't know whether I enjoyed the football or Dublin7's hissy fit here more!

dublin7

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 16, 2019, 10:46:56 PM
I thought Tyrone played very well tonight and in fact played good football. Obviously a serious focus over past few weeks on getting longer ball into the forwards.

Key to this has been Mattie's form in there winning dirty ball (hat tip to McShane too!) but Ritchy Donnelly has made a huge difference in upping the quality of the long ball.

That's  right its a hissy fit. I did say well done, but if you choose to take it another way, well that is your choice. Whatever

mrdeeds

It's almost like Tyrone kicked more ball in All Ire Final.

RedHand88

That crossfield diagonal ball we kept playing was working wonders. SON having an effect behind the scenes.

Main Street

Quote from: dublin7 on March 16, 2019, 10:53:48 PM

That's  right its a hissy fit. I did say well done, but if you choose to take it another way, well that is your choice. Whatever
Where and when did you say "well done"?

Duine Eile

Functional win for Galway today, plenty of the usual complaints but the form of john Daly, Danny Cummins and Ó Laoi are positives. Division 1 secured with a game to spare and still a chance to make a league final, all without a fairly big chunk of first team players leaves us in a good place heading into championship. Wonder will we see a couple of the Corofin boys against Tyrone next week, Silke and Molloy are badly needed in defence, O'Donnell and Bradshaw are done IMO.

ziggysego

Great game of football tonight. First victory against Dublin in 6 years and Mickey's 300th game as manager.

A great game of attacking football and it was wonderful to watch. I was delighted to see Mickey bringing on players to take the game to Dublin, instead of trying to defend slim leads.

A different kettle of fish to the red hot intensity of Championship football, but it will go a long way in boosting the confidence and belief in this group of lads that they can take on Dublin in Croke Park and win.
Testing Accessibility

dublin7

Quote from: Main Street on March 16, 2019, 11:15:21 PM

Previous page I said enjoy your LEAGUE win. If you want to sit on ypur high horse good look to you. I hope you enjoyed the game. Unfortunately my main experience in the 2nd half was a drunk tyrone fan falling on my friend, breaking his pint glass on her and covering her in beer. Thankfully the gardai dealt with the ahole.

RedHand88

Quote from: dublin7 on March 16, 2019, 11:23:23 PM

Previous page I said enjoy your LEAGUE win. If you want to sit on ypur high horse good look to you. I hope you enjoyed the game. Unfortunately my main experience in the 2nd half was a drunk tyrone fan falling on my friend, breaking his pint glass on her and covering her in beer. Thankfully the gardai dealt with the ahole.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

Main Street

Quote from: ziggysego on March 16, 2019, 11:22:00 PM
Great game of football tonight. First victory against Dublin in 6 years and Mickey's 300th game as manager.

A great game of attacking football and it was wonderful to watch. I was delighted to see Mickey bringing on players to take the game to Dublin, instead of trying to defend slim leads.

A different kettle of fish to the red hot intensity of Championship football, but it will go a long way in boosting the confidence and belief in this group of lads that they can take on Dublin in Croke Park and win.
Well Ziggy I suppose that's it, the death knell already tolls for rest of Ulster
Carry the flag for Ulster with pride when you get to CP and take on Dublin  :D

dublin7

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 16, 2019, 11:28:03 PM

Really. Ive never had any problem in the premium section before. Never had people bring glass pint glasses out to the seats, had them collapse drunk on a lady and then give the lady s**t and blame her. If you think that's normal I'm glad I dont know you

ziggysego

Quote from: Main Street on March 16, 2019, 11:28:29 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 16, 2019, 11:22:00 PM

Well Ziggy I suppose that's it, the death knell already tolls for rest of Ulster
Carry the flag for Ulster with pride when you get to CP and take on Dublin  :D

Miaow 😂
Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

Quote from: dublin7 on March 16, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

Really. Ive never had any problem in the premium section before. Never had people bring glass pint glasses out to the seats, had them collapse drunk on a lady and then give the lady s**t and blame her. If you think that's normal I'm glad I dont know you

Normal behaviour in your neighbourhood probably, but thankfully your type aren't usually welcome on the premium level.

RedHand88

Quote from: dublin7 on March 16, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

Ahh that explains it. You wouldn't see what I see.