FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Talk of playing 3-5-2 with Coleman on the right of the 3, Doherty right wing back and maybe Brady on the left.  Not sure about Coleman in that role tbh.

general

If hes going with that then Id like to see something positive like the below.  IMO McClean & Brady need to be accommodated as do Coleman & Doherty             

Randolph

Coleman Duffy Egan
Doherty                               Brady

Hourihane Hendrick Arter

McClean
                        Maguire

bogball88

Nonsense. Mick will play a flat back 4 with Coleman at right back. Doherty will likely play on right wing, if not he will play left back as he has previously played there

general

Itchy

All the best to John Walters, a man that gave his all for Ireland. A warrior is right.

imtommygunn

The main reason behind qualification 2016. A guy I always admired greatly for his workrate and toughness. Maybe wasn't technically the greatest but really made up for it in effort.

Happy retirement.

I like the sound of that 3-5-2. Coleman has slowed since injury so I think it is definitely something worth pursuing putting him there. I think he could be very good in there over time.

Itchy

Swap Stevens for Brady and not too bad a team.

shark

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2019, 05:23:46 PM
Ireland going to score soon?
One decent chance created so far? Almost a goal for Gibraltar there a few moments ago.

Captain Obvious

Irish goal, nice cool finish. Floodgates to open now?

Milltown Row2

At least it won't end up like the Scotland game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mrdeeds

FAI press conference at 9. Talk Delaney is gone.

mrdeeds

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 23, 2019, 07:16:28 PM
FAI press conference at 9. Talk Delaney is gone.

He has stepped down. Getting another role in the FAI. All to avoid the PAC. A joke