Can we have a general discussion thread in the General discussion thread?

Started by RealSpiritof98, September 25, 2016, 04:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Sorry for being a dick and may be this has happened before and has just fell off the the page but im part of several forums and they are very topic pacific, but what they also have is a General Thread. ie 1 thread that anything can be mentioned on. i think we have enough turnover that it can be kept relevant. it's usually everyday topical event and mostly TV events that is mentioned on this thread. it gives anyone a platform for a one off comment or a point of view that doesnt need a new thread everytime. If this is something that can survive then i will change the heading to something more.... i dont know suggestions welcome. it gives the night shifters something to go too as well.

Ps it avoids Tony creating new threads about day and night revolving.

eg. if someone score a sensational goal in the premiership we can talk about it and simultaneously talk about strictly or bake off or the latest film, touchdown, goal political move and so on.

RealSpiritof98

T Fearon

Hardy

The Stallion

Can we talk about sailing, and pacifically sailing across the specific ocean?

T Fearon

Whatever happened Hawaii 5 0? Wasn't that a TV show filmed on location in the Pacific?

I could also murder a Topic bar,it has a hazelnut in every bite.

Asal Mor

laoislad

I went to my school reunion last night. 20 years.  Where does the time go eh?
Back then I was a good looking stud with a full head of hair. Now I'm just a good looking stud.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Quote from: The Stallion on September 25, 2016, 11:30:10 AM

I sea the p is silent, as in swimming pool.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Quote from: Orior on September 25, 2016, 07:30:31 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on September 25, 2016, 11:30:10 AM

I sea the p is silent, as in swimming pool.

The silent pee is a completely underestimated pleasure.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

Realspiritof98, in all seriousness your apology for being a dick is unreservedly,universally and unanimously accepted.

RealSpiritof98

to be honest i cant remember typing a thing last night, some dodgy spelling there. :-[ :-[ ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on September 25, 2016, 07:29:29 PM
Back then I was a good looking stud with a full head of hair. Now I'm just a good looking stud.
Seen the photo. Few lookers there. Not you obviously. You could have f**king made an effort with that Puma top on. The missus not want you going out too dressed up in case all the women attack you?

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 25, 2016, 09:50:55 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 25, 2016, 07:29:29 PM
Seen the photo. Few lookers there. Not you obviously. You could have f**king made an effort with that Puma top on. The missus not want you going out too dressed up in case all the women attack you?
I had a lovely shirt on underneath. I was on me way home when I was dragged back for the photo.
I wouldn't really think any of them are lookers, apart from myself of course.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.