Adam Johnson court case

Started by Longshanks, February 12, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Dont know if any of you lads are seeing the live tweets from the trial but so far seems very clear cut and shocking that his girfiend is even sticking by him at the moment..

Walter Cronc

Boycey

follow Josh Halliday on twitter... Damning stuff so far but I suppose we should bear in mind that the defence will put a different slant on the same evidence.

Longshanks

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshHalliday

I have been following Josh Halliday on twitter, some of it makes grim reading, seemed to know exactly what he was up to.

Walter Cronc

Longshanks

Quote from: Boycey on February 12, 2016, 02:01:53 PM
follow Josh Halliday on twitter... Damning stuff so far but I suppose we should bear in mind that the defence will put a different slant on the same evidence.

Agree everyone will put their own slant on the evidence but had to look away from the bare facts when you see the texts and his search history...

seafoid

fearbrags

general_lee

He hasn't a leg to stand on in terms of intent, which is clear. Damage limitation at this stage.

Orior

Is it right that that sort of twitter blog should be available to anyone on the Internet?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

No wides

Quote from: Longshanks on February 12, 2016, 01:54:04 PM
Dont know if any of you lads are seeing the live tweets from the trial but so far seems very clear cut and shocking that his girfiend is even sticking by him at the moment..

The green talks, she obviously loves the mula.

general_lee

Quote from: No wides on February 12, 2016, 03:09:23 PM

Father of her child also.

No wides

Surely that would be more reason to ditch the peado?

fearbrags

Is it right that that sort of twitter blog should be available to anyone on the Internet?
I thought that was what twitter was for ?

Longshanks

Quote from: general_lee on February 12, 2016, 03:13:41 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 12, 2016, 03:09:23 PM

Father of her child also.

Might be father of her child but with recent events surely you would want your child and yourself away from him to start afresh..