Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

What time do they reckon the Khan fight will start? Is it an early morning time?

peterquaife

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 14, 2009, 10:04:31 PM
What time do they reckon the Khan fight will start? Is it an early morning time?

10:45 / 11pm according to justintv room

tyroneboi

Is it the next fight up after the Macerinelli fight?

tyroneboi

Quote from: peterquaife on March 14, 2009, 10:00:54 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on March 14, 2009, 08:01:34 PM
Should be an exciting one tonight lads, anyone any good streams... :)

same one as last night sir should do the trick

http://www.justin.tv/baftas

That seems to be an excellent stream so far anyway.

The Khan fight is coming up now. Enzo just got knocked out with as sweet a right punch as you will see!

Gaffer

Excellent stream indeed. Just be patient while it loads.

Mine took over 5 minutes to load and its flowing ever since.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

milltown row

longrunsthefox

I can't abide that bolox Jim Watt. Was a dirty ********. Pity Nash didn't beat him and be in the commentry box instead. 

Jimmy Joe

That class of heads has ruined this fight

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Jimmy Joe on March 14, 2009, 11:21:04 PM
That class of heads has ruined this fight

Ironic after wat I said about Watt!

milltown row

aye and our jimmy said hes never seen a clash like that in his boxing life!!!!!!

he was keen of the the Glasgow hand shakes

milltown row

shite fight, and stop talking up this young lad Khan 

tyroneboi

SKY and the british papers will be hard to listen to now. The fight was ruined before it could even get started. That was Jim Watt is a bastard of the highest order!

Jimmy Joe

This commentary is making me sick!!!  Fcuk they'd do your head in.  Barrera couldn't see for 4 1/2 rounds FFS!!!

Hound

Khan is a far far bigger man. I couldnt see an aged MAB beating him. But it would have been nice to have a proper fight. With Khan's chin his opponent always has a chance.

tyroneboi

The interviewer was trying to get Barrera to say something good about Khan performance and he was having none of it. Jim Watt said absolutely nothing could take the shine away from Khans victory tonight - try a 4 inch gash on his forehead Jim!! In the words of SKY "a new super star has been born"  ::) ::)