Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

So you think Errigal and Clonoe should have their fields closed??

Daisy hit Pj 2/3/4 times no 20 run over the top of him and grey hoodies man hit daisy on the ground there was no other punches thrown or no one else hit.... Lasted 45/60 seconds at most.........

I have seen worse incidents up and down this county in the last few years and no ones field ever got closed....

Those who can fire the first stone..i bet every one of the people on here has had their own club that have been involved in a barny of sort sort over the course of time..

Tyrone95

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 14, 2017, 05:05:15 PM

Daisy hit Pj 2/3/4 times no 20 run over the top of him and grey hoodies man hit daisy on the ground there was no other punches thrown or no one else hit.... Lasted 45/60 seconds at most.........

I have seen worse incidents up and down this county in the last few years and no ones field ever got closed....

Those who can fire the first stone..i bet every one of the people on here has had their own club that have been involved in a barny of sort sort over the course of time..
Carmen and Dromore where not allowed to play eachother at their respective grounds for 2 years after the handbags in Dromore..instead the co.board made us play in Garvaghy with the money/proceeds going to the needs of Garvaghy...Could the same thing apply on this occasion?

Under Lights

Just Clonoe's pitch- supporters onto the pitch- not controlling the crowd.

Bans for the rest involved.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Tyrone95 on June 14, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

Carmen and Dromore where not allowed to play eachother at their respective grounds for 2 years after the handbags in Dromore..instead the co.board made us play in Garvaghy with the money/proceeds going to the needs of Garvaghy...Could the same thing apply on this occasion?

Must have been a handbag buckle that severed the ear.

Archie53

Game will be void as in no teams will get points won't be replayed in the event of a game being abandoned by the ref. Slow down the clip you will then see the grey hoodie person throw a punch at an errigal player who went at him after he hit daisy.

tothetop03

Quote from: Archie53 on June 14, 2017, 05:35:35 PM
Game will be void as in no teams will get points won't be replayed in the event of a game being abandoned by the ref. Slow down the clip you will then see the grey hoodie person throw a punch at an errigal player who went at him after he hit daisy.

So if you are playing a team that you are  1 point in front off in the league table...your team is a point behind..time is near up... you can start a row game will be void.... you then are then safe or get into play off positions what the case may be...

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 14, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

So if you are playing a team that you are  1 point in front off in the league table...your team is a point behind..time is near up... you can start a row game will be void.... you then are then safe or get into play off positions what the case may be...

Good thinking. Our you could also throw one of your opponents boots over the stand into another field in the hope that he won't be able to get a replacement. What's the penalty for that

tothetop03

Quote from: In hiding on June 14, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on June 14, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Good thinking. Our you could also throw one of your opponents boots over the srand into another field in the hope that he won't be able to get a replacement. What's the penalty for that

The only time i ever seen that happen the culprit got a thump in the mouth the next time he travelled to the lad with one boots club....

Dell

Off camera there was an exchange between Lavery and daisy one bang each. On video this has already happened and probably would have ended there. From video the big 20 hits daisy and on the way down another lad hits him as he is falling hard to see but you can catch it.  Then he walks round and out to the side don't know who he is but he is not togged out. Then grey hoodie hits daisy on the ground. There are another two swings one from grey hoodie again and one from another black haired lad not togged out it and that was it over. Players all realised it was a bad injury. Up to this in the game there was no bother. Few high tackles but both teams got on with it.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

tothetop03

Game void no replay Daisy only suspension i heard...

Under Lights

Quote from: Dell on June 14, 2017, 08:07:45 PM
Off camera there was an exchange between Lavery and daisy one bang each. On video this has already happened and probably would have ended there. From video the big 20 hits daisy and on the way down another lad hits him as he is falling hard to see but you can catch it.  Then he walks round and out to the side don't know who he is but he is not togged out. Then grey hoodie hits daisy on the ground. There are another two swings one from grey hoodie again and one from another black haired lad not togged out it and that was it over. Players all realised it was a bad injury. Up to this in the game there was no bother. Few high tackles but both teams got on with it.

Non players entering the field of play- possibly jumping fences to get onto the pitch to throw punches. Field closure for me Clive.

tothetop03

Quote from: Under Lights on June 15, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
Quote from: Dell on June 14, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

Non players entering the field of play- possibly jumping fences to get onto the pitch to throw punches. Field closure for me Clive.

Game declared void Daisy proposed 3 month suspension....no other suspensions....

300 euro fine each....

Funny decision imo....

driveherin

Seriously is that the suspensions dished out????
Its unbelieveable how much sway the county board delegates have when their club in involved!!!
Its pathetic....if it had been urney and greencastle they would have the book thrown at them!!
Tyrone CCCCCCCC are an embarressment

tothetop03

Quote from: driveherin on June 15, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Its unbelieveable how much sway the county board delegates have when their club in involved!!!
Its pathetic....if it had been urney and greencastle they would have the book thrown at them!!

I would presume the CCC only only work on the referees report...Like the melee in Coalisland v Ardboe last year the referees report is key....

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: driveherin on June 15, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

I agree,
Our disciplinary process for this type of thing is a complete farce.Make it up as they go along.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either