Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Rodgers will improve them but he's a nearly man in all honesty.

Ollie will need to get sacked as you'll not walk away from that dough
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Getting hammered by Watford is something else.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Armagh18

Quote from: screenexile on November 20, 2021, 05:29:47 PM
FFS!!! Ole will definitely go now what a balls.

Hopefully it's Rodgers and they still won't improve. I think he's massively over rated and if you take Suarez out of the Liverpool team he's a fairly average manager!
He has done rightly with Leicester winning an FA Cup and going on decent runs in the league but as you say, nearly man hasn't made top 4 yet (I think). Obviously had a serious record with Celtic which Lennon showed not just anyone could do.

BennyCake

Ole shouldn't have been in this position in the first place. He was never the man for the job. I remember Rio Ferdinand shouting for Ole to get the job after the PSG game. And he got the job full time not long after that, but results did sort of fade after that. The board were too quick to appoint him on the back of a few good results, but it was obvious that was from the new manager bounce.

The longer it goes on, the worse it will get for Ole. I actually feel for him because he's a decent fella but he's just not up to it.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 20, 2021, 05:49:15 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 20, 2021, 05:29:47 PM
FFS!!! Ole will definitely go now what a balls.

Hopefully it's Rodgers and they still won't improve. I think he's massively over rated and if you take Suarez out of the Liverpool team he's a fairly average manager!
He has done rightly with Leicester winning an FA Cup and going on decent runs in the league but as you say, nearly man hasn't made top 4 yet (I think). Obviously had a serious record with Celtic which Lennon showed not just anyone could do.

Finished 2nd the year of the Gerrard slip. Qualified for champs league for first time in a few yrs then decides to field a reserve team away to real madrid to rest boys for a match against Chelsea in league which they got beat.

Aaron Boone

Ferguson needed time to make his mark in Manchester, Ole requires similar time & space. 

Cunny Funt

Ole has admitted in public to say he's not coaching the team that's left to Mckenna, Phelan, Carrick. That trio should be getting sacked with Solskjaer but I bet they'll likely be kept on until the end of the season.

J70

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 20, 2021, 05:54:59 PM
Ferguson needed time to make his mark in Manchester, Ole requires similar time & space.

Three more years? ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

United have called an Emergency Board meeting....just announced on ShoutSport

Its over 😐

gawa316

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 20, 2021, 06:17:43 PM

Its over 😐

Hold yer horses...you never know it might be a contract extension

Wildweasel74

Keane called the whole think right and the English boys didn't like it. Man Utd are a shambles, and finish outside the top 6 if Ole still in Charge come Christmas.

seafoid

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/11/20/watford-4-manchester-united-1-hard-see-ole-gunnar-solskjaer/

The Manchester United managers of the post-Ferguson era have seen their days at the club end when performances slipped from mediocrity to farce, and if that is still the measure for the current day then it is hard to see how Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can survive the week.

This was the game that had it all for United's embattled manager, although none of it good. His regime has been propped up for so long by the club's loyalty and sympathetic former team-mates but this felt like the day when it all ran out. There was a red card for Harry Maguire, after one of the side's most inept first half performances in the long slow decline of the Solskjaer era, and then two late goals came from Watford to add a humiliation that is surely too much for United to bear.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

rodney trotter

They will making an attempt for Zidane according to Palmeri.

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on November 20, 2021, 06:19:35 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 20, 2021, 06:17:43 PM

Its over 😐

Hold yer horses...you never know it might be a contract extension
Noooo they can't sack him!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: rodney trotter on November 20, 2021, 07:09:51 PM
They will making an attempt for Zidane according to Palmeri.

Seen that alright. I do feel for Ole, he looked broken today in the post match interview.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.