Ulster JFC/IFC 2021.

Started by DownFanatic, October 27, 2021, 11:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Hassan from Lavey is over Moortown.

Wildweasel74

Shouldn't be allowed bck in the county, that was pure crap.

the goal was on

Biggest question is did the moortown manager  have ulster champs on his coat or did he not choose to keep it covered up this time  ;D

square_ball

Not to be pedantic but it wasn't the manager that done that in the Tyrone final.

Sportacus

I saw someone on Twitter mock up a pic of the Moortown coach with a Brian Ogs emblem on his jacket.  Ones coming on and criticising the poster - I thought it was funny, if you stick your chin out like that, you're going to get a slap when it goes wrong.

skeog

He even managed an interview after the game whinging about a few decisions.He said its only beginning for Moortown doubt he will even be in charge going on that performance yesterday.

Man Marker

Quote from: Sportacus on January 10, 2022, 08:50:18 AM
I saw someone on Twitter mock up a pic of the Moortown coach with a Brian Ogs emblem on his jacket.  Ones coming on and criticising the poster - I thought it was funny, if you stick your chin out like that, you're going to get a slap when it goes wrong.

you don't have a sense of humour if you didn't have a small giggle at it  ;D

clarshack

Quote from: Sportacus on January 10, 2022, 08:50:18 AM

is there a twitter link? tried searching there but nothing. Need a bit of a laugh this morning. ;D

DownFanatic

Steelstown now likely to play Kerry's Na Gaeil in the Al Ireland Semi Final presuming they get over Clare's Corofin.

general_lee

And where did Na Gaeil finish in Kerry Division 1 last year?

DownFanatic

Think they were Division 2A. But yes it is well documented regarding the inconsistencies with other counties in terms of how Kerry grade their championships.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: DownFanatic on January 10, 2022, 12:05:26 PM
Think they were Division 2A. But yes it is well documented regarding the inconsistencies with other counties in terms of how Kerry grade their championships.

Steelstown are senior Derry , just couldn't get over the line. Anyhow na Gaeil have to play Clare team

oakleaflad

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 10, 2022, 12:11:40 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on January 10, 2022, 12:05:26 PM

Steelstown are senior Derry , just couldn't get over the line. Anyhow na Gaeil have to play Clare team
Will be next year. Let's not confuse things more.

tiempo

Certainly no confusion regarding the Kerry system. Gerrymandered to deliver an unfair weighting into the AI club series. Their use of the "novice" grade is part of the sham. They should be made to recalibrate so that Sen/Int county champs play off with the winner entering the Munster Senior Club, Kerry Junior Champs enter Munster Intermediate and Kerry Novice Champs enter Munster Junior

Maroon Manc

How many clubs in the senior championship in Derry? From memory there's only 8 senior clubs in Kerry so Na Gaeil will be the 9th strongest club side in Kerry.