Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

StPatsAbu

I've played fallout. All chems have side effects.. trust me

Corkscrew

Quote from: Nanderson on September 03, 2021, 08:31:03 PM
Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on September 03, 2021, 08:00:22 PM
Corkscrew - Quote from your post "The Pfizer vaccine contains the toxin Graphene Oxide".

I believe that is not true, but if you care to correct me with proof, I'll gladly restore your post.
He also said he hoped none of the kerry players had the vaccine because if they did they wouldnt be playing in 2 years time which is a wild accusation to make

That was some attempt at quoting me. Your memory is either slipping or you are out to deceive, only you know the answer to that. When a sentence is distorted it renders the message redundant.  Even when a sentence is correctly plucked from a post, by its isolation the spin may come into play.

I will later address Moderator's query and provide irrefutable evidence of Graphene Oxide and many other toxic ingredients in the COVID vaccines.  There are many documents to choose from but I will go with the tests that will put this argument to bed for once and for all.

I'm extremely busy and probably will not get to it today. I rarely come on this forum, the reasons are obvious.  I also have an All Ireland Final to watch. 

RedHand88

I look forward to that with baited breath.

Nanderson

Quote from: Corkscrew on September 11, 2021, 03:23:57 PM
Corkscrew - Quote from your post "The Pfizer vaccine contains the toxin Graphene Oxide".

I believe that is not true, but if you care to correct me with proof, I'll gladly restore your post.
He also said he hoped none of the kerry players had the vaccine because if they did they wouldnt be playing in 2 years time which is a wild accusation to make

That was some attempt at quoting me. Your memory is either slipping or you are out to deceive, only you know the answer to that. When a sentence is distorted it renders the message redundant.  Even when a sentence is correctly plucked from a post, by its isolation the spin may come into play.

I will later address Moderator's query and provide irrefutable evidence of Graphene Oxide and many other toxic ingredients in the COVID vaccines.  There are many documents to choose from but I will go with the tests that will put this argument to bed for once and for all.

I'm extremely busy and probably will not get to it today. I rarely come on this forum, the reasons are obvious.  I also have an All Ireland Final to watch.
What are you on about? I quoted exactly what you had said in your post or are you not retracting your statement out of shame?

HokeyPokey

Since this thread is still going...

Is it too early to declare Tyrone as team of the decade?

RedHand88

Quote from: HokeyPokey on September 11, 2021, 10:37:33 PM
Since this thread is still going...

Is it too early to declare Tyrone as team of the decade?

So far, yes. Tyrone are the team of the decade. That means Tyrone have been team of the decade in 2 of the 3 decades this century  ;D

Rudi

Oisin Mcconville only decent pundit on SG, the rest can go home. Mcgeary or McCurry Player of year?

Corkscrew

Quote from: Nanderson on September 11, 2021, 08:32:25 PM

What are you on about? I quoted exactly what you had said in your post or are you not retracting your statement out of shame?

Repost your memory of what I exactly said in quotation marks and when GaaboardMod5 will have no choice but to reinstate my post in full your miss-quote will be evident for all to see. As regards Mod5 and Fact Checkers, those sites would be some laugh only for the situation is so serious.

RedHand88, congrats on the great win, well deserved. My understanding is that you are in the medical field, sorry if I'm mistaken. Probably still a little kid of 33 as your pseudonym may indicate, seems like your mind may already be made up, way too young for that. Unfounded fear stopped you from attending Croke Park yesterday, the fear pandemic in full flow.  Looking forward to your attempt at refuting my little snippet of evidence with recurring humbleness. 

Nanderson

Quote from: Corkscrew on September 12, 2021, 08:41:25 AM
Quote from: Nanderson on September 11, 2021, 08:32:25 PM

Repost your memory of what I exactly said in quotation marks and when GaaboardMod5 will have no choice but to reinstate my post in full your miss-quote will be evident for all to see. As regards Mod5 and Fact Checkers, those sites would be some laugh only for the situation is so serious.

RedHand88, congrats on the great win, well deserved. My understanding is that you are in the medical field, sorry if I'm mistaken. Probably still a little kid of 33 as your pseudonym may indicate, seems like your mind may already be made up, way too young for that. Unfounded fear stopped you from attending Croke Park yesterday, the fear pandemic in full flow.  Looking forward to your attempt at refuting my little snippet of evidence with recurring humbleness.
Are you still here? You must be on the magic mushrooms or something. Wish the mods would have banned you altogether with the verbal diarrhoea you keep coming out with. 

yellowcard

Kerry will be even more sick this morning but in light of Tyrone winnng the AI perhaps the over reaction to what was deemed a catastrophic performance at the time might not be viewed as bad in the cold light of day. Certainly the defeat and performance against Cork last year was a lot worse.

I also think Monaghan, Armagh, Derry and Donegal will look at Tyrone's success and think that if they can do it then they aren't too far away either especially now that Dublin have faded back into the pack.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Just imagine the hammering we might have inflicted on Kerry, had we not been ravaged by COVID!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

yellowcard

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 12, 2021, 11:47:26 AM
Just imagine the hammering we might have inflicted on Kerry, had we not been ravaged by COVID!  ;)

Kerry had the opportunity to effectively eject Tyrone from the championship by refusing the extension but instead very sportingly went ahead and played the match. Tyrone owe Kerry a debt of gratitude this morning.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: yellowcard on September 12, 2021, 11:56:04 AM

Kerry had the opportunity to effectively eject Tyrone from the championship by refusing the extension but instead very sportingly went ahead and played the match. Tyrone owe Kerry a debt of gratitude this morning.

That's sport, but Kerry also knew that waltzing into an All-Ireland Final would have done them no favours, so whilst grateful for their grace, I wouldn't be getting carried away.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

RedHand88

Quote from: yellowcard on September 12, 2021, 11:56:04 AM

It wasn't up to Kerry. The GAA themselves decided to allow the extension. Power was not given to Kerry to deny the extension.