Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

Eire90

The question nobody is asking do kerry get it to easy in munster

red hander

Quote from: Eire90 on August 28, 2021, 08:24:25 PM
The question nobody is asking do kerry get it to easy in munster

For years the only team they had to beat to get into an all Ireland semi was Cork. And for 60-70% of the time that Cork team was crap.

bannside

This one wil hurt Kerry more than any of the others. Tyrone masterclass. Set the trap in the league game, Kerry fell hiook line and sinker for it. It's either coming north again or Mayo will break their hoodoo. Win Win.

Dublin and Kerry defeated...who would have thought it!

An Watcher

Fantastic result today and one fella I would like to mention is Meyler.  Never rated him when he first appeared with Tyrone but has developed into one of their main men.  Nothing spectacular but gets through some work

Will it ever end

It's not a mediocre Kerry team - Tyrone were phenomenal in defence today & a number of last ditch tackles - Kerry had plenty enough chances in the build up to take scores but opted to carry it further in search of goals - they'll be absolutely kicking themselves & disappointing they continually took that option.

Tyrone lived on the edge & felt the refereeing was in their favour but they done it & got away with it

Hell of a final with both teams surely fancying their chances

tyrone08

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on August 28, 2021, 09:45:29 PM
Without taking away from Tyrone's win, that is a mediocre Kerry team. People need to stop hyping teams when they have a decent league. It counts for absolutely nothing.

Well done to Tyrone. Honestly, I don't think they have improved from previous years. They just got a bit more rub of the green today than previous encounters. Their forward line had a terrible first half but they dug in and ground out a 50/50 battle.

I expect them to beat Mayo.

Poor attacking display from tyrone. Seemed more to focus on stopping kerry scoring which didn't really work. They need to trust their own forwards and get ball into the early.

An Watcher

Didn't really work, when was the last time kerry failed to score a goal in croker.  Banging them in for fun.  If they had been any more attack minded in that game kerry would definitely have scored as Tyrone rode their luck at times. All about getting the balance right and it was today

From the Bunker

Tommy Walsh is 33. When I see him come on, I realise how stuck Kerry are for impact subs. I can't think of a game where Tommy has offered anything to Kerry since he came back from Australia.

red hander

Quote from: tyrone08 on August 28, 2021, 10:15:17 PM
Without taking away from Tyrone's win, that is a mediocre Kerry team. People need to stop hyping teams when they have a decent league. It counts for absolutely nothing.

Well done to Tyrone. Honestly, I don't think they have improved from previous years. They just got a bit more rub of the green today than previous encounters. Their forward line had a terrible first half but they dug in and ground out a 50/50 battle.

Poor attacking display from tyrone. Seemed more to focus on stopping kerry scoring which didn't really work. They need to trust their own forwards and get ball into the early.

Focused on stopping Kerry, which didn't really didn't work?  Can I have what you're on.

RedHand88

Eh???

Fear ón Srath Bán

Any time that a team can set up to nullify the opposition's attacking threat, and score more themselves, renders any discussion about the merits or demerits of such a strategy rather meaningless?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tyrone08

Quote from: red hander on August 28, 2021, 10:24:33 PM

Focused on stopping Kerry, which didn't really didn't work?  Can I have what you're on.

What I meant was tyrone were more concerned about stopping kerry than trusting their own forwards. Christ tyrone defense scored more in the first half than their forwards. It took about 45 minutes for McCurry to come into it.

Let's be honest kerry had about 3 or 4 clear goal chances. Only for some heroic defending they would have went in. You can't really on heoric defending every game to get you over the line.

For the final tyrone need to worry a bit less about the opposition and try to focus on their strengths, McCurry, mcshane, canavan, Bradley etc

tyrone08

Quote from: Nanderson on August 28, 2021, 06:59:57 PM
Quote from: delgany on August 28, 2021, 06:55:26 PM
How come so many Kerry players went down with cramp ? They had TWO WEEKS EXTRA to prepare !
can tell you're not that into your sport science

What's the scientific insight into it. Surely there has to be a reason why so many kerry players had it while so little tyrone player's

red hander

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 28, 2021, 10:23:07 PM
Tommy Walsh is 33. When I see him come on, I realise how stuck Kerry are for impact subs. I can't think of a game where Tommy has offered anything to Kerry since he came back from Australia.

2008. I rest my case.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Biggest joke in gaa sporting history. Farce