Started by RedHand88, July 31, 2021, 05:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Tyrone by 1-3
Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

dublin7

Sean Cavanagh talking some sh**e trying to defend that 2nd black card. The more replays you see the more obvious and cynical it was

TMAC

Wildweasel74

I be pointing out to Sean, your the reason the black card came in.

Mayo4Sam14

Sean Cavanagh making a big deal about the second one which was clear cut, I think the first one is the one that could be debated
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

TMAC

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 28, 2021, 05:31:41 PM

Worse pundit out there and there are some ejjits doing the job.

TMAC

tyrone08

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 28, 2021, 05:31:41 PM

LOL then you would be wrong. Not much of fan if you didn't know the black card was already approved before that tackle.

The 2 black cards were as clear as day, no defending them.

Schkite

How on earth does Cavanagh keep getting these punditry gigs, he talks an awful amount of shyte and doesn't even try to mask his incredible bias.

Surely there are other, more objective and easy to listen to ex-Tyrone players who RTÉ can get for these matches.

MayoBuck

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

TMAC

Tyrone hoping to keep covid free for final, some achievement by new management.

Wildweasel74

McGeary been good for Tyrone outside of a couple of bad wides.

manfromdelmonte

David McKeown

Quote from: dublin7 on August 28, 2021, 05:29:54 PM
Sean Cavanagh talking some sh**e trying to defend that 2nd black card. The more replays you see the more obvious and cynical it was

By rule I don't think the second one was a black card. It's not merely enough to body collide you have to do it after the opponent has played the ball or for the purpose of taking him out of the play. It's a clear body collide but I think the play is far enough away that it's not for the purpose of taking the player out of the play.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner