Who will win?

Tyrone by 1-3
Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

CK_Redhand

Quote from: BennyCake on August 28, 2021, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 27, 2021, 11:56:33 PM
Gavin Devlin has done Kerry's team talk for them anyway, that was a bizarre interview. Either he is deluded or he has a major chip on his shoulder about being ousted from Tyrone.

Any links?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-40367123.html%3ftype=amp

Main Street

CK_Redhand

Just saw a screenshot of the programme. Rory Brennan and Richie Donnelly not on 26. Burns on bench. Michael oneill at 11. Probably be changes before the throw in

BennyCake

Quote from: CK_Redhand on August 28, 2021, 01:12:55 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on August 28, 2021, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 27, 2021, 11:56:33 PM
Gavin Devlin has done Kerry's team talk for them anyway, that was a bizarre interview. Either he is deluded or he has a major chip on his shoulder about being ousted from Tyrone.

Any links?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-40367123.html%3ftype=amp

He had about 6 Tyrone hats on there, not just the one!

Mayo4Sam14

I think he made some good points tbh, I could see Tyrone shackling Kerry's forwards and taking advantage of their poor defence on the break
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

MayoBuck

RedHand88

hoynevalley

Quote from: MayoBuck on August 28, 2021, 02:39:19 PM
Pat Spillane has lost it

He is some tool. I hope Tyrone management get wind of this as  extra motivation .

MayoBuck

Basically he said it was Tyrone incompetence that led to the big Covid outbreak.

Mayo4Sam14

Pat Spillane apologises for his comments about Tyrone in the 00's and has now decided that they were the team of the decade
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

CK_Redhand

Pat seemed rattled and was complaining about rumors and innuendo. Then goes on to spew some rumors on national media. Hypocrite

tyrone08

It's strange that fergal logan came out and made that statement about the vaccine. I know for a fact that some of those lads are double vaccinated

hoynevalley

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 28, 2021, 03:02:40 PM
Pat Spillane apologises for his comments about Tyrone in the 00's and has now decided that they were the team of the decade
Pat acknowledged now as Tyrone no threat to Kerry.

RedHand88

Cavanagh should have walked off. What a farce. Good job Spillane wasn't talking about the DUP or he'd have been cut off.