Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

trueblue1234

Quote from: bennydorano on August 14, 2021, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 14, 2021, 07:02:21 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 14, 2021, 06:58:58 PM
(1) Amateur - yeah, dead on
(2) Personal responsibility ffs, nevermind anything else. Let's go on the lash in numerous random pubs during the 3rd or 4th wave of a pandemic

Personal responsibility? Pubs are open. Going to a pub or multiple pubs is allowed. I was at one last night. Do I think I was lacking personal responsibility? Not a bit. Have a word with yourself ffs.
Are you on an Inter County Senior panel preparing for an AISF? I'd say if you were you might have waited a few weeks, not that big a sacrifice.
That's your opinion. But it has no impact on the decision making process for the gaa. And that's without considering if the pub was the cause in the first place.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

lenny

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2021, 06:43:35 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on August 14, 2021, 05:18:06 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2021, 04:21:17 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on August 14, 2021, 04:10:00 PM
Can someone from Tyrone fill me in on why they can't field? They've had a long enough isolation period to be able to put a team out.. Plenty of clubs including my own have had players back playing as soon as they tested negative after having COVID.

If that's the case they shouldn't have, and is against medical and government advice regarding elite athletes and covid.

Well that's a lie red hand.. it's 10 days isolation.. They've had long enough and if it's pushed back again then that interferes with every club championship. Tyrone should be out and not mess up the Gaelic calendar

I could show you a dozen articles warning about the risk of returning to full training after a positive test. Here is just one. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2772398

Here's an American one. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/returning-to-exercise-after-recovering-from-covid-19-what-to-know#New-guidelines-for-embracing-fitness-after-COVID-19

You know what, here's a third. Pulmonologists in the Lancet recommend no more than "light aerobic exercise like walking" from days 10 to 17 after testing positive.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30175-2/fulltext

So I'm not lying at all. Do you really expect Tyrone to play an all ireland semi final this week?

Those are interesting articles and indicate that Tyrone are 100% correct to say that they can't fulfil this fixture next week if they haven't got 22 or 23 healthy players. They also need to indicate that they won't be able to fulfil this fixture over the next 5 or 6 weeks either in the interest of player welfare.

armaghniac

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 14, 2021, 06:39:34 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on August 14, 2021, 06:34:25 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 14, 2021, 06:22:12 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 14, 2021, 05:19:17 PM
If footage emerges of one group of Tyrone players on the lash after the Ulster Final in Dungannon and of another group in the Moy and Pomeroy, there'll be a few red faces. I suspect it will too.

Why? They would be entitled to a drink. No rules broken. Boys out after winning ulster is hardly surprising. And should be of no interest to the GAA.
However if Tyrone were having indoor meetings and not following COVID restrictions as a group that's a different matter.

Covid is about, one or two people might get it. That is no reason for postponement of the game. If a load of people have it, then they likely got it from each other and the game should not be postponed for something Tyrone did to themselves.

Did to themselves? Such bollix. Tyrone is rife with COVID at the minute. The GAA have already postponed the game. So they obviously don't agree with you. And rightly so. Whether they are in a position to over a longer.

Although there is Covid, the odds of more than 2 or 3 getting it independently is small enough. Other members of the team may have been required to isolate and would be shown not to have Covid, this would warrant the delay of one week.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trueblue1234

Quote from: armaghniac on August 14, 2021, 07:25:08 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 14, 2021, 06:39:34 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on August 14, 2021, 06:34:25 PM
If footage emerges of one group of Tyrone players on the lash after the Ulster Final in Dungannon and of another group in the Moy and Pomeroy, there'll be a few red faces. I suspect it will too.

Why? They would be entitled to a drink. No rules broken. Boys out after winning ulster is hardly surprising. And should be of no interest to the GAA.
However if Tyrone were having indoor meetings and not following COVID restrictions as a group that's a different matter.

Covid is about, one or two people might get it. That is no reason for postponement of the game. If a load of people have it, then they likely got it from each other and the game should not be postponed for something Tyrone did to themselves.

Did to themselves? Such bollix. Tyrone is rife with COVID at the minute. The GAA have already postponed the game. So they obviously don't agree with you. And rightly so. Whether they are in a position to over a longer.

Although there is Covid, the odds of more than 2 or 3 getting it independently is small enough. Other members of the team may have been required to isolate and would be shown not to have Covid, this would warrant the delay of one week.
Odds? So just guesses really. Without being able to prove it one way or another, you could be punishing an unlucky team. It's just bollix, and you know that.

CK_Redhand

It's irrelevant how they caught it. Let's not engage with any wums who act like it matters.

Baile Brigín 2

It is of interest to the GAA if they cannot fulfil the fixtute because of it.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on August 14, 2021, 08:17:07 PM

It is of interest to the GAA if they cannot fulfil the fixtute because of it.

No it's not. No matter how much you would like it to be.

Mourne Red

Let's call a spade a spade Tyrone will field now that Dublin are out.. Cowards

quit yo jibbajabba

Orior

Quote from: CK_Redhand on August 14, 2021, 07:33:03 PM
It's irrelevant how they caught it. Let's not engage with any wums who act like it matters.

Are any of the players really bad with Covid, or did they just test positive?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GiveItToTheShooters

Quite bizarre that Tyrone pulled out, they've plenty of other boys on the panel or that they have that could be called up. But no, they cut their nose off to spite their face.
I'd say they'll be backtracking now the dubs are out. Cowards is right

RedHand88

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on August 14, 2021, 08:37:05 PM
Quite bizarre that Tyrone pulled out, they've plenty of other boys on the panel or that they have that could be called up. But no, they cut their nose off to spite their face.

How big do you think the panel is? Because they really do not.

trueblue1234

Are ya's stupid? They've pulled out if the game's next wk. They can't backtrack on that, that decision is made. If the games moved then they don't have to withdraw. It's really simple ffs.

armaghniac

Kerry should say that they are not available the week after next, as they are getting their hair done.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2021, 08:39:54 PM

How big do you think the panel is? Because they really do not.
Extended Armagh minor panel was 40, so quite a lot I'd imagine ???