Who will win?

Tyrone by 1-3
Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

viperhiggins

Quote from: the goal was on on August 09, 2021, 02:28:30 PM
Wonder would Mickey be free to manage?!

I'd say he would manage for 1 game as long as he got his £1,000 pay check on the way out

southtyronegael

Wouldn't be a brown envelope big enough for Mickey.

screenexile

Confirmed AISF and Final pushed back a week!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: screenexile on August 09, 2021, 03:01:05 PM

Could have pushed it back to 2008 to give Tyrone a decent chance of winning it.

Taylor

The All-Ireland Football Championship semi-final between Kerry and Tyrone has been postponed due to Covid-19 issues in the camp of the Ulster champions.

The game was due to be played this Sunday but has been re-arranged for Saturday 21 August, one day before the All-Ireland Hurling final.

Mayo play Dublin in the other semi-final this Saturday.

The All-Ireland Football final will now take place on Saturday, 4 September.

Tyrone GAA confirmed last weekend that "a number of players are self-isolating" as they awaited Covid-19 test results

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Taylor on August 09, 2021, 03:08:57 PM
The All-Ireland Football Championship semi-final between Kerry and Tyrone has been postponed due to Covid-19 issues in the camp of the Ulster champions.

The game was due to be played this Sunday but has been re-arranged for Saturday 21 August, one day before the All-Ireland Hurling final.

Tyrone GAA confirmed last weekend that "a number of players are self-isolating" as they awaited Covid-19 test results

I take it Croke will be asking to see those results, so that this isn't some ploy to have a injury hit team time to get ready?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2021, 03:18:24 PM

I take it Croke will be asking to see those results, so that this isn't some ploy to have a injury hit team time to get ready?

Croke can ask all they want and hopefully will be told to gtf

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2021, 03:18:24 PM

Catch yourself on!

the goal was on

Wonder will clubs get same treatment for there championship ?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: the goal was on on August 09, 2021, 03:22:35 PM
Wonder will clubs get same treatment for there championship ?

I'd say if it was the likes of Corofin or any of the big Dublin clubs or maybe Ballyhale they would be treated the same as this but smaller clubs would be told to get on with it....

LeoMc

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 09, 2021, 03:08:00 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 09, 2021, 03:01:05 PM

Could have pushed it back to 2008 to give Tyrone a decent chance of winning it.
If players have COVID a 1 week delay would not be much time to recover from it.

yellowcard

I think it was the sensible decision but as with all things Covid we can await the usual 'Why can they do this but I can't do that?' melarkey.

It won't make a button of difference to the result though it just keeps Tyrone in the championship for a week longer.

Estimator

Kerry will be sending a few spies up to Tyrone to keep an eye on the self-isolaters!  ;) ;D
Ulster League Champions 2009

tintin25

It is the sensible decision and as a neutral I'd rather watch the match with both sides at full strength, but the double standards from HQ is a joke.

StPatsAbu

AIF back being played in Sept - as it should be!