Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 1074011 times)

Dunsilly King

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #17625 on: November 21, 2021, 07:43:10 PM »
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

The vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.

I was going to have a debate with you but after you wrote the bit in bold I realise it would be wasted on u

If I said something incorrect then I am sure you can put me right. But of course you cannot.

‘There ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them’

😂😂😂

Ok

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1461906028392591366

Who are you gonna blame for that, 100% vaccinated
Oh you posted a link to a man with a graph. That's me convinced  ::)

The whole back and forth thing at this stage bores me

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 07:55:00 PM by Dunsilly King »

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17626 on: November 21, 2021, 08:24:17 PM »
bbc the latest not get the memo about not reporting protesting around Europe  about lockdowns and vaccine passports its the top story on their website!!! . But not a word about them on MSM  ???

Saffrongael

• View Profile
« Reply #17627 on: November 21, 2021, 08:38:06 PM »
Was in Belfast yesterday and why is it always people that look like headers, adults with dyed hair etc who have the wee sunflower “mask exemption” lanyards you can buy on Amazon for about £3 ?

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17628 on: November 21, 2021, 08:45:33 PM »
Benny what part of "ICU patients and deaths are predominantly unvaccinated" are you struggling with?! That's not MSM - I have 2 sisters in law working in Craigavon as a theatre nurse and a consultant. I know what is going on there. Are they in the pay of big Pharma to come home and tell people lies. Maybe Craigavon is an anomaly and across Ireland and Europe everyone else in ICU is double vaxxed.

The vast majority of "free-thinkers" I know personally and see posting on social media are typically unemployed and/or thick as two short planks. They are not free thinkers; they have f**k all else to do all day apart from brainwash themselves on social media, whilst the rest of go out to work and pay taxes to keep the useless cnuts alive in hospital.

Should your relatives be coming home telling you anything? Is, what goes on their place of work not confidential? If you worked in a  shop, would you come home and tell everyone how much the shops takings were for the day, who came in and what they bought?  I don’t doubt there are unvaccinated in hospital but predominantly could mean anything from 51% to 99%.

What’s the deal with boosters? Is there a time limit on vaccines? Technically do you need to be topped up before the 6 months have elapsed, otherwise you are classified as unvaccinated?  They are saying Vaccines wane after 3-4 months , so do you become classed as unvaccinated after 3 months then.  Or 4 months?

That last bit is only your own perspective.  People who are sceptical are lazy hoors with nothing else to do basically?  So if someone happens to be out of work, they’re a bit of a headcase, running around getting up to all sorts.. whereas those working are sensible citizens, doing what they’re told? Come on man,  that’s like the “vaccinated = good, unvaccinated =  bad” narrative  all over again... influenced by the media

Last Man

• View Profile
« Reply #17629 on: November 21, 2021, 08:52:01 PM »

RadioGAAGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #17630 on: November 21, 2021, 08:54:38 PM »
Come on man,  that’s like the “vaccinated = good, unvaccinated =  bad”

Its not a narrative.

Only dumb f*kkers who aren't a fraction as smart as they think they are think its some kind of narrative or sleight of hand by new world order or similar bull.

Vaccinated is good.
Unvaccinated is both stupid and selfish in the extreme.
i usse an speelchekor

balladmaker

• Irish To The Core!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17631 on: November 21, 2021, 08:56:51 PM »

Its not a narrative.

Only dumb f*kkers who aren't a fraction as smart as they think they are think its some kind of narrative or sleight of hand by new world order or similar bull.

Vaccinated is good.

+1

grounded

• View Profile
« Reply #17632 on: November 21, 2021, 09:01:55 PM »
I guess its human nature. We all need to blame some poor bast@$d for the mess we are in
          Look at the language used to describe the unvaccinated on the last page or two of this thread
        Loons, selfish, typically unemployed and/or thick and resposible for the deaths of others. 
       I'd say thats the language of a bully. 
        There are lots of people who have genuine concerns with either the vaccination programme itself and/or new unprecedented measures governments have introduced during these awful times.
          Personally i dont think its a massive overarching conspiracy by government/big pharma to control the population.
          I also don't think there are massive long term or hidden health risks from taking the vaccine but a sizeable portion of the population do and that is not an unreasonable position to take given the speed of its research/testing, licensing and introduction. 
         However i do think the effectiveness of the vaccines were/are wildly overplayed by both the pharma companies and governments. Many people hold that view. Some here have produced statistics or articles to back that up. Time will untimately tell.
            Nearly all of the restrictions/measures introduced i.e. covid passport, employment in healthcate, lockdown for non vaccinated, withholding healthcare for non vacc and ultimately mandatory vaccinations are based on the crucial assumption that covid vaccines are as effective as the pharma manufacturers initially stated and are the only game in town to end this pandemic or to mitigate the worst effects and ease the burden on the health care systems.
         Governments have bought into this and have had to then introduce measures to ensure vaccination uptake.
        Its these powers and measures that they have introduced particularly the idea of a vaccine passport or some sort of digital health certification that really worry me. The idea that healthcare could be withheld from some groups is also terryfying for me.
      I really hope are government don't try introduce measures such as mandatory vaccinations in the workplace or heaven knows the general population. But i have real concerns that thats the way things are headed.
       It would be interesting to see if there was a poll on here asking
         who woild be in favour of  mandatory vaccination in the workplace or even mandatory vaccination of the entire population..

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17633 on: November 21, 2021, 09:07:00 PM »
Was in Belfast yesterday and why is it always people that look like headers, adults with dyed hair etc who have the wee sunflower “mask exemption” lanyards you can buy on Amazon for about £3 ?

I’ll give you up an example, the Spar at the estate, 40% wearing a mask, following guidelines sanitising hands at door. The Spar in the village, all mask wearing!!

Is it an educational thing now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ed Ricketts

• View Profile
« Reply #17634 on: November 21, 2021, 09:08:04 PM »
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

The vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.

I was going to have a debate with you but after you wrote the bit in bold I realise it would be wasted on u

If I said something incorrect then I am sure you can put me right. But of course you cannot.

‘There ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them’

😂😂😂

Ok

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1461906028392591366

Who are you gonna blame for that, 100% vaccinated

The government of Gibraltar publishes the vaccination status of those that test positive for Covid-19 on Twitter.

In the last 7 days there have been 385 cases. At least 217 of these cases, 56%, are from unvaccinated individuals.

The unvaccinated cohort in Gibraltar, mostly kids, represent a small fraction of the total population, yet are responsible for the majority of cases in the territory.

Gibraltar is too small to prove anything, but it's pretty hilarious that these innumerate Twitter charlatans have begun to push it as some sort of smoking gun that suggests vaccines have no benefit. I mean, if they would only wake up and do their own research...

« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:12:15 PM by Ed Ricketts »

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17635 on: November 21, 2021, 09:09:04 PM »

Its not a narrative.

Vaccinated is good.

I was referring  to this idea  that the vaccinated are all wearing  masks, doing the right things, whereas the unvaccinated are running around mental, adhering to no guidance . It’s clearly not true, but that’s what people believe

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17636 on: November 21, 2021, 09:15:20 PM »
who believes that? another false narrative...

RadioGAAGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #17637 on: November 21, 2021, 09:16:07 PM »

However i do think the effectiveness of the vaccines were/are wildly overplayed by both the pharma companies and governments. Many people hold that view. Some here have produced statistics or articles to back that up. Time will untimately tell.

The initial studies (and effectiveness figures) were for the original virus (and perhaps a one or two widespread early variants). Delta largely kicked the stopping of transmission to the kerb [vaccines were reducing transmission by useful amounts for original/early variants].

Nearly all of the restrictions/measures introduced i.e. covid passport, employment in healthcate, lockdown for non vaccinated, withholding healthcare for non vacc and ultimately mandatory vaccinations are based on the crucial assumption that covid vaccines are as effective as the pharma manufacturers initially stated and are the only game in town to end this pandemic or to mitigate the worst effects and ease the burden on the health care systems.
         Governments have bought into this and have had to then introduce measures to ensure vaccination uptake.

Right now, they are the only game in town.

There are treatments being developed. Mileage may vary on effectiveness - but in a troublesome development for the tinfoil hat wearing clowns, these treatments are also largely under the auspices of.... big pharma.

But, you can expect vaccines to be tweaked to better target delta and hopefully bring efficacy back to what it was pre-delta.

The idea that healthcare could be withheld from some groups is also terryfying for me.

Some groups are already withholding healthcare from others by their refusal to take the prescribed pro-active treatment.

Do the tinfoil hat brigade not realise that for every one of those dumb f*ks needlessly in hospital, that is a bed for someone that would need it for other reasons (say elective surgery at best, cancer care at worst).

It would be interesting to see if there was a poll on here asking who woild be in favour of  mandatory vaccination in the workplace or even mandatory vaccination of the entire population..

I would absolutely be in favour of either. Or if that's not an option, if people want to opt out of public healthcare measures (i.e. vaccines), then they opt out of public healthcare for covid full stop.

'cos right now, their stupidity is without recourse until they are occupying/dying in a hospital bed that someone else could use.
i usse an speelchekor

RadioGAAGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #17638 on: November 21, 2021, 09:18:59 PM »
I was referring  to this idea  that the vaccinated are all wearing  masks, doing the right things, whereas the unvaccinated are running around mental, adhering to no guidance . It’s clearly not true, but that’s what people believe

Ah, OK.

Yeah, that is more than a fair point. There are some believe the vaccines are a silver bullet and means they can party like its 2018...

But, that does not mean I am going any less harsh on those that refuse to get vaccinated.
i usse an speelchekor

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17639 on: November 21, 2021, 09:31:08 PM »
RadioGaaGaa:

I would absolutely be in favour of either. Or if that's not an option, if people want to opt out of public healthcare measures (i.e. vaccines), then they opt out of public healthcare for covid full stop.

'cos right now, their stupidity is without recourse until they are occupying/dying in a hospital bed that someone else could use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all know the dangers of smoking, drinking, eating unhealthy food, playing sports, driving vehicles, doing diy - should we also refuse medical treatment to people who participate in these?

I’d be fairly sure everyone on here participates in a  number of these. And their families. So if One of us fell off a ladder, sustained an injury playing Hurling or needed medical attention for a lung/liver problem... it’s fine to not let them  into the hospital?