China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Thastheball on November 21, 2021, 05:13:07 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 21, 2021, 04:42:24 PM
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

QuoteThe vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.

I was going to have a debate with you but after you wrote the bit in bold I realise it would be wasted on u

If I said something incorrect then I am sure you can put me right. But of course you cannot.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 01:34:25 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 21, 2021, 12:40:34 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 12:28:32 PM
Not reporting or misleading reporting. Its still not reporting the reality or the truth. Like I said earlier, it's all to divide people (which it is doing), and divert people away from the real problems.

Thanks non vaccinated ****s, another death on ye're hands.

Look at that comment from this morning. Anyone who gets sick or does is automatically blamed on the small percentage that are unvaccinated. Nothing to do with failing vaccines, people putting themselves in danger due to a false sense of protection that vaccines/passports give, the fact that some who died are already very vulnerable, or maybe not even died with covid at all. 

The media reports it (and people believe it) that unvaccinated are all loons and vaccinated are good guys doing everything right. But I suppose some people will swallow anything they're told, even though facts and figures have been deliberately distorted for nearly 2 years now

f**k off with your conspiracies.. I done with it.. that f**king idiot you posted up a few days ago is now arriving in push notifications on my phone... if you act like a loon don't surprised when you are considered one... 

I haven't  seen any black and white reporting your describing... you are mis representing msm to push your view that they are not reporting and misreporting your point off view... wake up sheep!!

To be honest, you're the one shouting "wake up sheep" and making personal insults.  And anything i comment on  is ignored and the usual insult follows. That's been a pattern with a lot of people.

How about addressing my point in the above  post, that was posted by another member? Do you agree with it? Do you see a problem with it?

where am I shouting...more inaccuracies...  another article there on the journal about Belgium..

I haven't ignored what you posted, I commented directly on the outright lies you posted about the MSM. another lie.. so I am not ignoring anything you commented on re MSM which is what I am actually posting on.

you now say I am ignoring you because I haven't comment on another posters comment you referenced.. I don't have to comment on everything you post... just the very obvious falsehoods of msm I felt needed comment.

why should I have a problem with Rossfan comment... is it because he didn't blame the vaccinated not following guidelines also? or he didn't blame the government? or NpHet or whoever the non MSM feel should take the blame?

Milltown Row2

In that tweet there was a reply from someone in Canada, Ontario, ICU 64 unvaccinated, 13 Vaccinated.

No response from your man on that stat I could see. Stats are great 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Thastheball on November 21, 2021, 06:39:45 PM
'There ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them'

😂😂😂

Ok

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1461906028392591366

Who are you gonna blame for that, 100% vaccinated

Before you get too excited by the posts of Dr Eli David (who from looking at their twitter trail, is one of those right-wing American loons that has no idea what persecution actually is).

The population of Gibraltar is ~34k people.
So that is a spike of approximately 50 people (ok, 7 day rolling average, so more like ~350 people).

That could almost literally be caused by a small handful of events.

But, to be fair, I suppose in response to the general point; yes, vaccines are not stopping the delta variant spreading (unlike earlier variants which they did stop), but they are reducing case severity.
i usse an speelchekor

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on November 21, 2021, 05:21:51 PM
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

QuoteThe vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.

I was going to have a debate with you but after you wrote the bit in bold I realise it would be wasted on u

If I said something incorrect then I am sure you can put me right. But of course you cannot.

😂😂😂

Ok

Oh you posted a link to a man with a graph. That's me convinced  ::)

Dunsilly King

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 21, 2021, 07:39:22 PM

😂😂😂

Ok

Oh you posted a link to a man with a graph. That's me convinced  ::)

The whole back and forth thing at this stage bores me

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

PadraicHenryPearse

bbc the latest not get the memo about not reporting protesting around Europe  about lockdowns and vaccine passports its the top story on their website!!! . But not a word about them on MSM  ???

Saffrongael

Was in Belfast yesterday and why is it always people that look like headers, adults with dyed hair etc who have the wee sunflower "mask exemption" lanyards you can buy on Amazon for about £3 ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

BennyCake

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 21, 2021, 02:42:07 PM
Benny what part of "ICU patients and deaths are predominantly unvaccinated" are you struggling with?! That's not MSM - I have 2 sisters in law working in Craigavon as a theatre nurse and a consultant. I know what is going on there. Are they in the pay of big Pharma to come home and tell people lies. Maybe Craigavon is an anomaly and across Ireland and Europe everyone else in ICU is double vaxxed.

The vast majority of "free-thinkers" I know personally and see posting on social media are typically unemployed and/or thick as two short planks. They are not free thinkers; they have f**k all else to do all day apart from brainwash themselves on social media, whilst the rest of go out to work and pay taxes to keep the useless cnuts alive in hospital.

Should your relatives be coming home telling you anything? Is, what goes on their place of work not confidential? If you worked in a  shop, would you come home and tell everyone how much the shops takings were for the day, who came in and what they bought?  I don't doubt there are unvaccinated in hospital but predominantly could mean anything from 51% to 99%.

What's the deal with boosters? Is there a time limit on vaccines? Technically do you need to be topped up before the 6 months have elapsed, otherwise you are classified as unvaccinated?  They are saying Vaccines wane after 3-4 months , so do you become classed as unvaccinated after 3 months then.  Or 4 months?

That last bit is only your own perspective.  People who are sceptical are lazy hoors with nothing else to do basically?  So if someone happens to be out of work, they're a bit of a headcase, running around getting up to all sorts.. whereas those working are sensible citizens, doing what they're told? Come on man,  that's like the "vaccinated = good, unvaccinated =  bad" narrative  all over again... influenced by the media

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 08:45:33 PM
Come on man,  that's like the "vaccinated = good, unvaccinated =  bad"

Its not a narrative.

Only dumb f*kkers who aren't a fraction as smart as they think they are think its some kind of narrative or sleight of hand by new world order or similar bull.

Vaccinated is good.
Unvaccinated is both stupid and selfish in the extreme.
i usse an speelchekor

balladmaker

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 21, 2021, 08:54:38 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 08:45:33 PM
Come on man,  that's like the "vaccinated = good, unvaccinated =  bad"

Its not a narrative.

Only dumb f*kkers who aren't a fraction as smart as they think they are think its some kind of narrative or sleight of hand by new world order or similar bull.

Vaccinated is good.
Unvaccinated is both stupid and selfish in the extreme.

+1

grounded

I guess its human nature. We all need to blame some poor bast@$d for the mess we are in
          Look at the language used to describe the unvaccinated on the last page or two of this thread
        Loons, selfish, typically unemployed and/or thick and resposible for the deaths of others. 
       I'd say thats the language of a bully. 
        There are lots of people who have genuine concerns with either the vaccination programme itself and/or new unprecedented measures governments have introduced during these awful times.
          Personally i dont think its a massive overarching conspiracy by government/big pharma to control the population.
          I also don't think there are massive long term or hidden health risks from taking the vaccine but a sizeable portion of the population do and that is not an unreasonable position to take given the speed of its research/testing, licensing and introduction. 
         However i do think the effectiveness of the vaccines were/are wildly overplayed by both the pharma companies and governments. Many people hold that view. Some here have produced statistics or articles to back that up. Time will untimately tell.
            Nearly all of the restrictions/measures introduced i.e. covid passport, employment in healthcate, lockdown for non vaccinated, withholding healthcare for non vacc and ultimately mandatory vaccinations are based on the crucial assumption that covid vaccines are as effective as the pharma manufacturers initially stated and are the only game in town to end this pandemic or to mitigate the worst effects and ease the burden on the health care systems.
         Governments have bought into this and have had to then introduce measures to ensure vaccination uptake.
        Its these powers and measures that they have introduced particularly the idea of a vaccine passport or some sort of digital health certification that really worry me. The idea that healthcare could be withheld from some groups is also terryfying for me.
      I really hope are government don't try introduce measures such as mandatory vaccinations in the workplace or heaven knows the general population. But i have real concerns that thats the way things are headed.
       It would be interesting to see if there was a poll on here asking
         who woild be in favour of  mandatory vaccination in the workplace or even mandatory vaccination of the entire population..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on November 21, 2021, 08:38:06 PM
Was in Belfast yesterday and why is it always people that look like headers, adults with dyed hair etc who have the wee sunflower "mask exemption" lanyards you can buy on Amazon for about £3 ?

I'll give you up an example, the Spar at the estate, 40% wearing a mask, following guidelines sanitising hands at door. The Spar in the village, all mask wearing!!

Is it an educational thing now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ed Ricketts

😂😂😂

Ok

The government of Gibraltar publishes the vaccination status of those that test positive for Covid-19 on Twitter.

In the last 7 days there have been 385 cases. At least 217 of these cases, 56%, are from unvaccinated individuals.

The unvaccinated cohort in Gibraltar, mostly kids, represent a small fraction of the total population, yet are responsible for the majority of cases in the territory.

Gibraltar is too small to prove anything, but it's pretty hilarious that these innumerate Twitter charlatans have begun to push it as some sort of smoking gun that suggests vaccines have no benefit. I mean, if they would only wake up and do their own research...

Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.