Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 1074021 times)

BennyCake

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #17610 on: November 21, 2021, 11:55:06 AM »
Yes,  And note the language that they use.  Countless others they could report but they choose that one.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #17611 on: November 21, 2021, 11:57:50 AM »
It's never enough is it Benny?

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17612 on: November 21, 2021, 12:10:58 PM »
but not a word about it.. now its the words are the right words...

???

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17613 on: November 21, 2021, 12:28:32 PM »
Not reporting or misleading reporting. Its still not reporting the reality or the truth. Like I said earlier, it’s all to divide people (which it is doing), and divert people away from the real problems.

Thanks non vaccinated ****s, another death on ye're hands.

Look at that comment from this morning. Anyone who gets sick or does is automatically blamed on the small percentage that are unvaccinated. Nothing to do with failing vaccines, people putting themselves in danger due to a false sense of protection that vaccines/passports give, the fact that some who died are already very vulnerable, or maybe not even died with covid at all. 

The media reports it (and people believe it) that unvaccinated are all loons and vaccinated are good guys doing everything right. But I suppose some people will swallow anything they’re told, even though facts and figures have been deliberately distorted for nearly 2 years now

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17614 on: November 21, 2021, 12:40:34 PM »
Not reporting or misleading reporting. Its still not reporting the reality or the truth. Like I said earlier, it’s all to divide people (which it is doing), and divert people away from the real problems.

Look at that comment from this morning. Anyone who gets sick or does is automatically blamed on the small percentage that are unvaccinated. Nothing to do with failing vaccines, people putting themselves in danger due to a false sense of protection that vaccines/passports give, the fact that some who died are already very vulnerable, or maybe not even died with covid at all. 

The media reports it (and people believe it) that unvaccinated are all loons and vaccinated are good guys doing everything right. But I suppose some people will swallow anything they’re told, even though facts and figures have been deliberately distorted for nearly 2 years now

f**k off with your conspiracies.. I done with it.. that f**king idiot you posted up a few days ago is now arriving in push notifications on my phone... if you act like a loon don't surprised when you are considered one... 

I haven't  seen any black and white reporting your describing... you are mis representing msm to push your view that they are not reporting and misreporting your point off view... wake up sheep!!

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #17615 on: November 21, 2021, 12:58:47 PM »
So there is a very active social media account (citizenjournos I think it is)up north where months ago the guy who’s wife died shortly after giving birth was to have a big reveal on what actually happened ( he wasn’t sad enough apparently) and this week Donna trainor was apparently sacked for not getting the vaccine. On story one nothing has ever came. On story two the case was about ageism.

What happens with this? Absolute lies with no basis get tweeted retweeted etc and then they are believed as truth.

Reasonable people do not believe all non vaccinated are loons. However definitely some are and I really am not sure which camp you are in but you are deformed in the very paranoid camp.

I don’t believe all anti vaccine people are bonkers but I do worry that there is a “movement “ which is preying on people who struggle with mental health and gaining traction. I can honestly see that happening.

“Anti vax” people are definitely in the minority very much so still mind you.

Confirmation bias is what you have Benny. Some have it the other way too but you have it in spades about “MSM”.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17616 on: November 21, 2021, 01:34:25 PM »

f**k off with your conspiracies.. I done with it.. that f**king idiot you posted up a few days ago is now arriving in push notifications on my phone... if you act like a loon don't surprised when you are considered one... 

I haven't  seen any black and white reporting your describing... you are mis representing msm to push your view that they are not reporting and misreporting your point off view... wake up sheep!!

To be honest, you’re the one shouting “wake up sheep” and making personal insults.  And anything i comment on  is ignored and the usual insult follows. That’s been a pattern with a lot of people.

How about addressing my point in the above  post, that was posted by another member? Do you agree with it? Do you see a problem with it?

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #17617 on: November 21, 2021, 02:42:07 PM »
Benny what part of "ICU patients and deaths are predominantly unvaccinated" are you struggling with?! That's not MSM - I have 2 sisters in law working in Craigavon as a theatre nurse and a consultant. I know what is going on there. Are they in the pay of big Pharma to come home and tell people lies. Maybe Craigavon is an anomaly and across Ireland and Europe everyone else in ICU is double vaxxed.

The vast majority of "free-thinkers" I know personally and see posting on social media are typically unemployed and/or thick as two short planks. They are not free thinkers; they have f**k all else to do all day apart from brainwash themselves on social media, whilst the rest of go out to work and pay taxes to keep the useless cnuts alive in hospital.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 02:46:36 PM by Tony Baloney »

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #17618 on: November 21, 2021, 04:42:24 PM »
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

The vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17619 on: November 21, 2021, 04:48:25 PM »
Angelo been banned again?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #17620 on: November 21, 2021, 05:21:51 PM »
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

The vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.

I was going to have a debate with you but after you wrote the bit in bold I realise it would be wasted on u

If I said something incorrect then I am sure you can put me right. But of course you cannot.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17621 on: November 21, 2021, 06:15:02 PM »

To be honest, you’re the one shouting “wake up sheep” and making personal insults.  And anything i comment on  is ignored and the usual insult follows. That’s been a pattern with a lot of people.

How about addressing my point in the above  post, that was posted by another member? Do you agree with it? Do you see a problem with it?

where am I shouting...more inaccuracies...  another article there on the journal about Belgium..

I haven't ignored what you posted, I commented directly on the outright lies you posted about the MSM. another lie.. so I am not ignoring anything you commented on re MSM which is what I am actually posting on.

you now say I am ignoring you because I haven't comment on another posters comment you referenced.. I don't have to comment on everything you post... just the very obvious falsehoods of msm I felt needed comment.

why should I have a problem with Rossfan comment... is it because he didn't blame the vaccinated not following guidelines also? or he didn't blame the government? or NpHet or whoever the non MSM feel should take the blame?

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17622 on: November 21, 2021, 07:09:20 PM »
In that tweet there was a reply from someone in Canada, Ontario, ICU 64 unvaccinated, 13 Vaccinated.

No response from your man on that stat I could see. Stats are great 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RadioGAAGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #17623 on: November 21, 2021, 07:38:46 PM »
‘There ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them’

😂😂😂

Ok

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1461906028392591366

Who are you gonna blame for that, 100% vaccinated

Before you get too excited by the posts of Dr Eli David (who from looking at their twitter trail, is one of those right-wing American loons that has no idea what persecution actually is).

The population of Gibraltar is ~34k people.
So that is a spike of approximately 50 people (ok, 7 day rolling average, so more like ~350 people).

That could almost literally be caused by a small handful of events.

But, to be fair, I suppose in response to the general point; yes, vaccines are not stopping the delta variant spreading (unlike earlier variants which they did stop), but they are reducing case severity.
i usse an speelchekor

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #17624 on: November 21, 2021, 07:39:22 PM »

I was going to have a debate with you but after you wrote the bit in bold I realise it would be wasted on u

If I said something incorrect then I am sure you can put me right. But of course you cannot.

‘There ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them’

😂😂😂

Ok

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1461906028392591366

Who are you gonna blame for that, 100% vaccinated
Oh you posted a link to a man with a graph. That's me convinced  ::)