Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 1074000 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #17595 on: November 20, 2021, 09:01:45 PM »
I'd have thought there would be a continuation of what was given previously. For example if you got Moderna jabbed, you'd get Moderna booster.

Mix of vaccines gives better results in studies.

With the delta variant being more dangerous I think the anti vaxxers are a dying breed.
So do I. I think that Delta is why Austria made vaccination compulsory.
Lookit

Rudi

• View Profile
« Reply #17596 on: November 20, 2021, 09:49:09 PM »
Depends how you define someone who is Covid fully vaccinated. Double jabbed after 4 or 6 months. The experts don't seem to know. Started off with take the vaccine from the same manufacturer now mix them up. Maybe Philip Nolan will suggest taking the 8th booster with snake oil.
Disappointing to see lads taking pleasure in people dying of Covid regardless of their beliefs, not surprising all the same. Society has largely taken a turn for the worse since the advent of anonymity on social media. I did quite a bit of contract work in the States in my younger years, I loved it for its scenic beauty. The people were a different story, very polarized & intolerant, unfortunately Ireland is heading the same direction. Really not good.

Rudi

• View Profile
« Reply #17599 on: November 20, 2021, 10:42:19 PM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 10:44:00 PM by Rudi »

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #17601 on: November 21, 2021, 08:08:52 AM »
irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/the-irish-times-view-on-covid-19-surges-in-europe-the-epicentre-of-the-pandemic-1.4732185… The most likely causes of the current EU wave are a combination of low vaccine uptake, waning immunity among people inoculated early, and growing complacency about masks and distancing
Lookit

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #17602 on: November 21, 2021, 09:14:19 AM »
ft.com/content/acaa677d-807e-49c2-806a-3411c6c065a5… The consequence of allowing vaccine resistance to continue, said Schallenberg, was “endless human suffering”
Lookit

grounded

• View Profile
« Reply #17603 on: November 21, 2021, 09:43:25 AM »
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02243-1/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR0AbiH14e-75WYrqGybCSVvo25UJ39cETzT5ht0WN9YBq3QowM8sLg1_Dg

That Lancet is an anti-vaccination rag!

In all seriousness, i hope people on here actually read that article. Just for a minute take your pro vac or anti vac hat off and read it objectively.

I've included a link to the Lancet's article on first generation covid vaccination pre their release.
      Again well worth looking considering all that has happened since that article was written.

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(20)31976-0/fulltext

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17604 on: November 21, 2021, 10:06:31 AM »
It’s strange how any article that questions the narrative is dismissed as an anti-vaccine rag, right wing rag, left wing rag, or whatever else... yet we clearly have skewed figures from MSM, and fake polls from RTE in recent days.

There are millions protesting around Europe (and around the world), about lockdowns and vaccine passports, and have been going on for months. But not a word about them on MSM. But 4 people glue themselves to the M25 and Greta Thunberg brings 5 mates to the Climate thing and it makes worldwide news. I honestly think millions of people are waking up to this nonsense. None of it is making any sense. Regulations/lockdowns/vaccines and passports are clearly not working, but let’s continue pushing the nonsense that the unvaccinated are all to blame for this, push this agenda on MSM And it will get the the large number of frightened and those who don’t question things on our side, and divide the people.

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17605 on: November 21, 2021, 10:14:27 AM »
It’s strange how any article that questions the narrative is dismissed as an anti-vaccine rag, right wing rag, left wing rag, or whatever else... yet we clearly have skewed figures from MSM, and fake polls from RTE in recent days.

There are millions protesting around Europe (and around the world), about lockdowns and vaccine passports, and have been going on for months. But not a word about them on MSM. But 4 people glue themselves to the M25 and Greta Thunberg brings 5 mates to the Climate thing and it makes worldwide news. I honestly think millions of people are waking up to this nonsense. None of it is making any sense. Regulations/lockdowns/vaccines and passports are clearly not working, but let’s continue pushing the nonsense that the unvaccinated are all to blame for this, push this agenda on MSM And it will get the the large number of frightened and those who don’t question things on our side, and divide the people.

that's a load of bollox.... there is and has been loads of articles and media time for the protests in Ireland UK NZ Austria Netherlands to name a few...

claiming there is false narrative in MSM or hiding something when peddling outright falsehoods  is hilarious 😂  wake up sheep!!

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #17606 on: November 21, 2021, 11:10:29 AM »
"Sheeple" seems to be the in word in rwnj circles for the sensible people who got vaccinated, wear masks and try to avoid getting Covid.
Meanwhile a transplant had to be postponed in the Mater yesterday due to no ICU beds being available.
Thanks non vaccinated ****s, another death on ye're hands.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17607 on: November 21, 2021, 11:26:25 AM »

that's a load of bollox.... there is and has been loads of articles and media time for the protests in Ireland UK NZ Austria Netherlands to name a few...

claiming there is false narrative in MSM or hiding something when peddling outright falsehoods  is hilarious 😂  wake up sheep!!

The only thing I seen was a quick flash of a few protesters in London. “15 headcases in attendance at a lockdown protest”, and then the cops go in heavy handed and they show a bit of a scuffle, with people watching at homes shaking their heads thinking “look at those loons “. It’s no wonder cases are high, they are clearly all to blame for this.

It reminded me of BBCNI or UTV sports reports. GAA now, and yesterday two fenian teams beat the shite out of each other in the club championship. Look at this, 4 men sent off, and a woman jumped the fence to beat the referee with her handbag. We don’t have any scores to show you but look at this right hook from  the big full forward.

Go look for footage of the protests in Paris, Rome, Germany, Britain, Australia, Hungary, Croatia etc etc and the numbers in attendance. You’re unlikely to find it on BBC/RTE but you’ll see a lone climate activist sellotape himself to the M1 for sure
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 11:29:36 AM by BennyCake »

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #17608 on: November 21, 2021, 11:28:04 AM »
"Sheeple" seems to be the in word in rwnj circles for the sensible people who got vaccinated, wear masks and try to avoid getting Covid.
Meanwhile a transplant had to be postponed in the Mater yesterday due to no ICU beds being available.
Thanks non vaccinated ****s, another death on ye're hands.

See what I mean?  ::)

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #17609 on: November 21, 2021, 11:32:14 AM »

The only thing I seen was a quick flash of a few protesters in London. “15 headcases in attendance at a lockdown protest”, and then the cops go in heavy handed and they show a bit of a scuffle, with people watching at homes shaking their heads thinking “look at those loons “. It’s no wonder cases are high, they are clearly all to blame for this.

It reminded me of BBCNI or UTV sports reports. GAA now, and yesterday two fenian teams beat the shite out of each other in the club championship. Look at this, 4 men sent off, and a woman jumped the fence to beat the referee with her handbag. We don’t have any scores to show you but look at this right hook from  the big full forward.

Go look for footage of the protests in Paris, Rome, Germany, Britain, Australia, Hungary, Croatia etc etc and the numbers in attendance. You’re unlikely to find it on BBC/RTE but you’ll see a lone climate activist sellotape himself to the M1 for sure

3 articles alone in the last 24 hrs on rte.ie!!!