China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny

Quote from: armaghniac on November 20, 2021, 06:55:57 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 20, 2021, 06:44:01 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 20, 2021, 06:28:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 20, 2021, 12:21:51 PM
Apparently 40+ can now get it in the likes of boots. (Administered and free).

Royal and Ulster hospital doing walk ins for 40-49 yr olds. Got mine at the Royal this morning.
What flavour did you get? The missus doesn't want Moderna for some reason  ::) :-X, which is what the pharmacies are dishing out.

The original Moderna was actually slightly better, the booster is a half dose, as far a I know.

The half dose booster still gives excellent protection but it minimises the side effects. The full moderna vaccine had strong side effects and affected people for a couple of days. Apparently with the half dose you have very few after effects. I'm hoping to get it in a few weeks.

Farrandeelin

I'd have thought there would be a continuation of what was given previously. For example if you got Moderna jabbed, you'd get Moderna booster.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lenny

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 20, 2021, 07:27:33 PM
I'd have thought there would be a continuation of what was given previously. For example if you got Moderna jabbed, you'd get Moderna booster.

Mix of vaccines gives better results in studies.

lenny

Quote from: lenny on November 20, 2021, 07:28:51 PM

With the delta variant being more dangerous I think the anti vaxxers are a dying breed.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: lenny on November 20, 2021, 08:44:10 PM
With the delta variant being more dangerous I think the anti vaxxers are a dying breed.

Probably around 97% more likely to be a dying breed anyway.

*based on ~32 times more likely to die of COVID if you aren't vaccinated (vs. if you are vaccinated)
i usse an speelchekor

seafoid

Quote from: lenny on November 20, 2021, 08:44:10 PM
Quote from: lenny on November 20, 2021, 07:28:51 PM

So do I. I think that Delta is why Austria made vaccination compulsory.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rudi

Depends how you define someone who is Covid fully vaccinated. Double jabbed after 4 or 6 months. The experts don't seem to know. Started off with take the vaccine from the same manufacturer now mix them up. Maybe Philip Nolan will suggest taking the 8th booster with snake oil.
Disappointing to see lads taking pleasure in people dying of Covid regardless of their beliefs, not surprising all the same. Society has largely taken a turn for the worse since the advent of anonymity on social media. I did quite a bit of contract work in the States in my younger years, I loved it for its scenic beauty. The people were a different story, very polarized & intolerant, unfortunately Ireland is heading the same direction. Really not good.

Rudi

seafoid

irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/the-irish-times-view-on-covid-19-surges-in-europe-the-epicentre-of-the-pandemic-1.4732185... The most likely causes of the current EU wave are a combination of low vaccine uptake, waning immunity among people inoculated early, and growing complacency about masks and distancing

seafoid

ft.com/content/acaa677d-807e-49c2-806a-3411c6c065a5... The consequence of allowing vaccine resistance to continue, said Schallenberg, was "endless human suffering"

grounded

Quote from: Last Man on November 20, 2021, 10:56:45 PM
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02243-1/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR0AbiH14e-75WYrqGybCSVvo25UJ39cETzT5ht0WN9YBq3QowM8sLg1_Dg

That Lancet is an anti-vaccination rag!

In all seriousness, i hope people on here actually read that article. Just for a minute take your pro vac or anti vac hat off and read it objectively.

I've included a link to the Lancet's article on first generation covid vaccination pre their release.
      Again well worth looking considering all that has happened since that article was written.

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(20)31976-0/fulltext

BennyCake

It's strange how any article that questions the narrative is dismissed as an anti-vaccine rag, right wing rag, left wing rag, or whatever else... yet we clearly have skewed figures from MSM, and fake polls from RTE in recent days.

There are millions protesting around Europe (and around the world), about lockdowns and vaccine passports, and have been going on for months. But not a word about them on MSM. But 4 people glue themselves to the M25 and Greta Thunberg brings 5 mates to the Climate thing and it makes worldwide news. I honestly think millions of people are waking up to this nonsense. None of it is making any sense. Regulations/lockdowns/vaccines and passports are clearly not working, but let's continue pushing the nonsense that the unvaccinated are all to blame for this, push this agenda on MSM And it will get the the large number of frightened and those who don't question things on our side, and divide the people.