Provincial club championship

Started by redsetanta, October 23, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 19, 2020, 02:45:49 PM
Yeah I thought that. They'd be a big enough club too.

Won a Leinster not that long ago.

imtommygunn

Yeah when they'd the two Jacobs. I would say they'd maybe up to half the wexford team at one point. I imagine looking at them they maybe have some of Martyn Storey's offspring playing now too.

marty34

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 19, 2020, 03:09:16 PM
Yeah when they'd the two Jacobs. I would say they'd maybe up to half the wexford team at one point. I imagine looking at them they maybe have some of Martyn Storey's offspring playing now too.

Very young team now though.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 19, 2020, 03:09:16 PM

Martin óg was full forward.

always thought Keith Rossiter was some player.

Milltown Row2

Best derby of the day must be in Waterford SHC, Ballyduff upper playing Ballyduff lower!!

Be knocking ten bells outta your cousins!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

fearsiuil

Different sides of the county, Ballyduff Upper in west near Lismore where as Ballyduff Lower in East division. Not neighbouring townlands!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: fearsiuil on August 30, 2020, 03:50:10 PM
Different sides of the county, Ballyduff Upper in west near Lismore where as Ballyduff Lower in East division. Not neighbouring townlands!

Ah that would make sense!

Unlike the Ballyduff besides me! The upper are UVF while lower Ballyduff would be UDA, they regularly knock ten bells outta their cousins
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

It's not like upper and lower buckna ;D chances of either playing Gaa not too high mind!

imtommygunn

Ballygunner are some outfit. Bound to be quite a few worth a look for Waterford.

waterfordlad

Quote from: fearsiuil on August 30, 2020, 03:50:10 PM

Both sides are the same colours too red and white so had to wear other clubs colours for last Sunday's final.
Great game too by all accounts with crazy score of 1 32 to 2 23 in favour of Upper who are back to senior now after one year down at intermediate.

imtommygunn

Quotethat tackle wouldn't be out of place in the American rules football tomorrow night. A good tackle and wasn't a foul.

;D An Anthony daly quip. (He's not a bad commentator but not sure of the comparison between a good hurling tackle and "American rules football" lol.

Milltown Row2

NP were something else's last night considering the the players they had missing also.

Complete shame no club championship.

imtommygunn

Some way to win that tipp final.

No better than a lot of the county teams about.