Foxcommander

Started by Eamonnca1, October 06, 2017, 12:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on October 06, 2017, 03:16:57 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 06, 2017, 03:11:42 PM
Sorry - but there's nothing tricky about a decision to ban someone who calls another forum member a c*cksucker.

Mod - you signed up for the job to be a moderator. If you don't want to do it - give it up.

what post is that? Was it reported?

You're the moderator - you should know.

Gaaboardmod3

I can find no report of it. did you Report it?

Gabriel_Hurl

Who is "Rossfanny"?

Quote from: foxcommander on May 13, 2017, 05:09:28 PMRossfanny is a complete tool. I bet he fawned until he made himself sick

Quote from: foxcommander on December 19, 2015, 03:58:53 PMTop post mate. Too many freestater apologists (the likes of Rossfanny) would have preferred that the people in the o6 sat on their hands and waited to be given equal rights.

Quote from: foxcommander on September 29, 2017, 12:02:05 AMIt's the lad who can't think for himself - wade in for your distressed buddy. good on you rossfanny ;)
You couldn't even find the ignore button if it was right in front of your crosseyes.

Quote from: foxcommander on October 05, 2017, 07:17:29 PMAgain - Rossfanny with his snide little remarks. Come out and debate you snivelling little shit.
Give me a good reason why you support the islamification of europe and the introduction of millions of refugees if you're so worried about Pegida and the far right.
Would love to hear your wisdom on the topic.

Gaaboardmod3

OK, thanks. The last post was reported yesterday. Certainly a breach of the Personal Abuse rule.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: punt kick on October 06, 2017, 08:18:41 AM

this is an individual who classified kids enjoying christmas at their own house as spoilt wee b**tards  because they had the audacity to play with their toys,

You've misrepresented me on this consistently. My gripe was with parents who let their children's toys overflow all over the house to the point where you can't see the floor and who let their children dominate everything. A perfectly valid opinion.

no wonder he left Lurgan he was probably an informer.

Reported as libel. That's dangerous talk. Tread carefully, mate.

OgraAnDun

Speaking of bans, did muppet get the kick or was his New Year's Resolution to give up on gaaboard?

foxcommander

Wow!
The knives are certainly out. My biggest fans all chipping in. It's like it's been lifted from the democrat playbook. Isolate your target, demonise with some slurs then call for expulsion because a differing point of view offends you.

Bravo! Well played.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

BennyHarp

I want a link to Syferus' perfectly moderated forum where people are free to discuss in open harmony without the threat of wumming or abuse.
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 06, 2017, 08:01:14 PM
I want a link to Syferus' perfectly moderated forum where people are free to discuss in open harmony without the threat of wumming or abuse.

I'll pass, thanks.

Eamonnca1

He's still here! Why is he still allowed to post here?  He broke Rule 8, the penalty for which is an immediate permanent ban! It's in the book it's in black and white! The book! The book! The book!

Quote8. Joining up to cause trouble, or to annoy people.
   Occasionally, some people join the board simply to post something abusive, or to 'flame' the board. These people are generally easy to spot (see the F365 invasion last
   year) and have no real interest in the GAA Board. Also some people, who have been banned permanently, rejoin under different usernames and continue with the
   behaviour that led to the ban. By tracking IPs, behaviour and other items, we can sometimes tell this fairly easily, and these users will be banned again.

Penalty - Immediate Permanent Ban

Come on, mods! You either have rules or you don't!

foxcommander

If i'm getting banned he's coming with me :)

Eamon compares people who don't agree with him to Hitler.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 25, 2017, 10:19:59 PM
Jawohl, mein herr.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 06, 2017, 01:43:27 AM
"To be honest" 1 has already been tried. It's pointless. I'm using 2 and it has made my life a little better, but unfortunately people insist on quoting him and I still have to look at his rantings and ravings, so it's not that effective. 3 is not an option. He's the one breaking every rule in the book, he's the one with no interest in adding anything constructive, he's the one that should go. There should be no place for nazis here.

This Roscommon person does the usual name calling

Quote from: Rossfan on October 05, 2017, 06:46:08 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 05, 2017, 08:32:06 AM
Why are you on a GAA forum and never post in the GAA section?
Presumably because he's some type of Pegida or other extreme right wing nasty.

And syferus is just bitter that I call out his beloved Fine Gael time after time and make fun of them. Then he has the gall to say the following

Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
I think the only forums that Foxcommander would not have been banned from years ago would be Neo-Nazi or white supremicist ones, and GAABoard.

Surely I'm not more right wing than FG?

Eamon - let me know which Lawyer you're planning to use in your libel suit. We can split costs.

stephenite

Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: stephenite on October 06, 2017, 10:59:14 AM
It's an online discussion forum, complete with an ignore function and everything.

Suggestion for both Syrefus and Emaonnica - if you think you could make a better fist of running a free online forum in your spare time, off with ye.

If ye can't bothered with the hassle, sit down and shut the f**k up.

I have already, in fact I've ran or been involved in more than a few. I can tell you from experience that it is a very easy job to do better than the admin of GAABoard.

This is just a bog standard pre-built forum so I really don't know what you think is actually hard or time consuming because there is literally nothing that is. I genuinely could make a far better forum technically speaking in about one hour if I'm being honest, this one is particularly out-dated.

The admin here can't be bothered to put in even the most basic of efforts to police obvious trolls and yet there are actually people foolish enough to think they're doing something hard or note-worthy. They are not.

I'm genuinely unsure if that's the most deliberate missing of the point, or you're just incapable of basic social interaction.

Bizarre

Syferus

Quote from: stephenite on October 07, 2017, 01:25:53 AM
Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: stephenite on October 06, 2017, 10:59:14 AM
It's an online discussion forum, complete with an ignore function and everything.

Suggestion for both Syrefus and Emaonnica - if you think you could make a better fist of running a free online forum in your spare time, off with ye.

If ye can't bothered with the hassle, sit down and shut the f**k up.

I have already, in fact I've ran or been involved in more than a few. I can tell you from experience that it is a very easy job to do better than the admin of GAABoard.

This is just a bog standard pre-built forum so I really don't know what you think is actually hard or time consuming because there is literally nothing that is. I genuinely could make a far better forum technically speaking in about one hour if I'm being honest, this one is particularly out-dated.

The admin here can't be bothered to put in even the most basic of efforts to police obvious trolls and yet there are actually people foolish enough to think they're doing something hard or note-worthy. They are not.

I'm genuinely unsure if that's the most deliberate missing of the point, or you're just incapable of basic social interaction.

Bizarre

You don't like what you hear so you belittle. A favoured tactic of some here.

You grandstand about it being tough running a forum and you run straight into the landmine that I'm speaking not as an observer but as someone with a lot of experience actually doing just what you facetiously claimed I should do. But you plow ahead regardless, making some half-hearted attempt to say the point was missed when it was addressed in the most direct way possible. Right.

Stephenite - learn some manners, for the love of God.

stephenite

Where did I say it was tough?

foxcommander

Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

I graduated from college with a BSc. in Computer Science, work as a software dev and have used computers since I could walk and have been involved with forums nearly as long (some being very much comparable to this in size, so don't think I don't understand the logistics) - there is no 'alluding' to my experience with technology - it's there in black and white.

But trying to personalise it is just distracting from the real issue - the lack of oversight here. Trying to draw equilvence between people not liking what I say and Foxcommader's blindly obvious status as a dedicated troll account with absolutely no redemptive posts indicating anything other than a desire to cause as much offehttp://gaaboard.com/board/Themes/default/images/bbc/bold.gifnse as possible is nonsense, to be frank.

There's a difference between a forum with light moderation and one with non-exsistent moderation - this place falls in the later category yet none of what makes it good would be worse if it was in the former. If anyone thinks troll accounts like Foxcommander add anything to the site they are only fooling themselves.

That certainly put the moderator in his box!!
I've read this post at least 50 times and still killing myself laughing. Possibly the best thing on the internet since that dancing baby off Ally McBeal.
Is laughing a punishable offence? Or just i'm not allowed to? Hard to know now.