A Tyrone book

Started by seafoid, October 23, 2016, 12:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Will you be buying it?
It comes with a free DVD of the rosary
Featuring Macavity the cat. And some depravity.

Tony Baloney

Only if the rosary is by Saint Mickey.

seafoid

ONeill

WTF is happening here? Is there a buzz word that's banned?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2016, 12:27:33 AM
WTF is happening here? Is there a buzz word that's banned?
Must be legal issues

ONeill

I just said I enjoyed it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2016, 12:22:10 AM
Only if the rosary is by Saint Mickey.
Sorrowful mystery devoted to refereeing decisions

Syferus

Like I said, only McCarron's bank account benefits from this sorid mess.

Some of the blame game stuff attacking the father and the girl in the last thread was poor form to say the least.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on October 23, 2016, 01:19:43 AM

Some of the blame game stuff attacking the father and the girl in the last thread was poor form to say the least.

And some of the insinuations of what McCarron did and linkages to other high profile cases was equally poor form. Calling something for what it is, is fine. But don't be making links to imply it is something else. The likes of Seafoid is so eager to post ad nauseam on every topic that he loses the run of himself sometimes.
That was never a square ball!!

seafoid

He says that "temptation" and "curiosity" drove him to use the app.

My heart was beating.
My mickey was hard

Snooker has a level of misbehaviour called bringing the sport into disrepute. But it's probably Protestant

seafoid

Business Development Manager & Trainee Psychotherapist & Counselor

BennyHarp

Your commitment to the promotion of verbal diarrhea is commendable Seafoid. Congratulations on the many posts you have accrued. I'm sure your county is proud.
That was never a square ball!!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Syferus on October 23, 2016, 01:19:43 AM

You were quick to drag the character of the two Tyrone minors through the mud last year without a shred of evidence so we all know all about your insincerity when it comes to your outage.

You didn't even have the guts the apologise then for your disgusting attacks on a pair of minors and you don't even have the guts to enter a debate with me.

seafoid

Re ched the social media angle is the same even if the parameters are not. Social media destroys people in cases involving dodgy sexual relations and fame. It is not about "he did nothing wrong " . It is about the dynamics.

The girl /woman cannot function. #Recovery

At least it's not England. At least she hasn't been publicly named and attacked.

McCarron needs publicity for his book. Every time he gets in the media he sets her off. #Recovery

And he has built his thing around #Recovery.
You couldn't make it up.

In the old days he would have been sent to Maynooth.

It's dreadful.
My county drunk or sober. If this was a Tyrone player it would be a black card.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on October 23, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
Re ched the social media angle is the same even if the parameters are not. Social media destroys people in cases involving dodgy sexual relations and fame. It is not about "he did nothing wrong " . It is about the dynamics.

The girl /woman cannot function. #Recovery

At least it's not England. At least she hasn't been publicly named and attacked.

McCarron needs publicity for his book. Every time he gets in the media he sets her off. #Recovery

And he has built his thing around #Recovery.
You couldn't make it up.

In the old days he would have been sent to Maynooth.

It's dreadful.
My county drunk or sober. If this was a Tyrone player it would be a black card.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/hurling/davy-glennon-i-wasnt-trying-to-kill-myself-but-i-wanted-to-kill-the-life-i-was-living-398150.html