Ulster U-21 Championship 2012

Started by omagh_gael, March 13, 2012, 06:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Looking like a repeat of last year's U-21 Ulster final.

Fear ón Srath Bán

All over in Casement, Tyrone win by 0-16 to 1-08.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Denn Forever

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 04, 2012, 09:17:16 PM
Looking like a repeat of last year's U-21 Ulster final.

It is.  They say it was a good game in Brewster.  A lot of cards.  Was it that rough?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

omagh_gael

Thank feck that big hoor Mc Keirnan (sic?) is not on your panel this year. Couldn't get a sniff of the ball around the middle in last years final.

ONeill

This'll be Cavan's third U21 final in a row. Current Ulster minor champions too. Kildare'll have some team in a couple of years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Oak Leafer

Final score from Enniskillen: Derry 1-09 Cavan 2-08

umpire

BBC Radio Ulster News at 10pm  a few minutes ago. says that Down will play Caven in Final of U21.  its even announced the score. Down 0.16 Tyrone 1.8. 

I know that Tyrone won but others who has listen to News will think Down and Caven in final!!!

mylestheslasher

Tyrone Ref Eugene McConnell almost single handedly destroyed the Cavan Derry match, absolutely shocking bad. Well done to Cavan, much better team than Derry but Derry had a lot of fight and a real good outlet at FF in McGuckian. Should be a good final.

barelegs

Myles I'm fairly sure your report of Mr McConnell's performance will surprise very few of the Tyrone posters. I'll say no more than that. Looking forward to the final. Just hope the result is a little more positive than last year...

randomtask

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 04, 2012, 11:33:14 PM
Tyrone Ref Eugene McConnell almost single handedly destroyed the Cavan Derry match, absolutely shocking bad. Well done to Cavan, much better team than Derry but Derry had a lot of fight and a real good outlet at FF in McGuckian. Should be a good final.

He is absolutely brutal, don't know how he is now refereeing at provincial level. One of these referees that wants to be at the centre of attention 

Jinxy

Are there any decent refs in Tyrone other than Martin Sludden?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

bigtogs

Mc Connell is some boy the worst ref in europe......

God14

Onlooker

Quote from: randomtask on April 04, 2012, 11:50:52 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 04, 2012, 11:33:14 PM

He is absolutely brutal, don't know how he is now refereeing at provincial level. One of these referees that wants to be at the centre of attention
Have never seen this lad referee a match, but he appears to be exactly the type of referee that is being promoted these days.   The refereeing problem is getting worse all the time and the newer breed of refs that we are seeing almost seemed to be programmed to be like your description of Mr. McConnell.  The ironic thing is that he will probably get a good report from the assessor for last night.

sheamy

O'Neill and Jinxy contesting best post here. O'Neill ahead on points at present...Geezer has his eye on Kevin Tierney as we speak