Desperate plea for All Ireland Tickets

Started by dubsforsam11, September 05, 2011, 07:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubsforsam11

Guys,

Exiled dub here trying desperately hard to get my hands on 2 tickets for the final... can gaurantee x2 corporate tickets for any game in the Aviva over the next 12 months, would consider straight swap for those or even a swap plus cash deal... if anyone is prepared to help i'd be absolutely delighted...

PM me and ill come straight back to you...

thanks!

Lecale2

rrhf

BennyCake

Quote from: rrhf on September 05, 2011, 09:37:18 AM
Theres a few Nally stand tickets about.

The Nally Stand is in Carrickmore!  :D

Nally Stand

Quote from: BennyCake on September 05, 2011, 11:30:49 AM
Quote from: rrhf on September 05, 2011, 09:37:18 AM
Theres a few Nally stand tickets about.

The Nally Stand is in Carrickmore!  :D

I'll get you as many as you want. Cheap as chips.
Bring a packed lunch.

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

The Worker

Quote from: Take Your Points on September 05, 2011, 07:41:32 PM
What do they call they small stand between the Hogan and the press boxes beside the Hill?  It has to be the worst seat in the house, detached from the stands on either side of it and housing the stewards underneath it.

its actually a great view of the game. worst seats for me are the very end of the hogan/cusack in line with the end line.

very hard to see if its a score or wide from these seats.

southsidejohnny

Always knew that the Dubs were soccer followers first. Should have got your business to invest in Croker not Landsdowne with its poxy soccer. The rugby is ok though.

spuds

Quote from: Take Your Points on September 05, 2011, 07:41:32 PM
What do they call they small stand between the Hogan and the press boxes beside the Hill?  It has to be the worst seat in the house, detached from the stands on either side of it and housing the stewards underneath it.

Between Hogan stand and Hill 16 is the Nally Terrace, the bit of the ground that most photographers try not to show. No design awards given out for this part of the ground.

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

blanketattack

I've 2 tickets and would like to swap them for a HP Touchpad. Any takers?

Kerry Mike

I will give you a bottle of HP sause. Any good
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

IolarCoisCuain

There's a chance to win two tickets to the camogie final here if that's any good to you?

http://www.gaelport.com/nuacht?NewsItemID=6648

Gaffer

Absolute disgrace what is going on in Ebay at the moment.

B*****ds

Anyone who buys a ticket from Ebay should send the seat number to Croke Park after the match.

Should n't be too hard to track down where it came from!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Dinny Breen

Quote from: blanketattack on September 06, 2011, 03:59:57 PM
I've 2 tickets and would like to swap them for a HP Touchpad. Any takers?

HP are leaving this type of home hardware market, stay away from it...
#newbridgeornowhere

comethekingdom

Quote from: Gaffer on September 11, 2011, 11:56:43 AM

B*****ds

Anyone who buys a ticket from Ebay should send the seat number to Croke Park after the match.

Some sellers selling to benefit charities - what's wrong with that? If you want to pay more than face value for a ticket , then good luck to you - its your money. Dont come on here scowling about it.

soldier of destiny

Quote from: Gaffer on September 11, 2011, 11:56:43 AM

B*****ds

It isn't too hard to find out who some of the people who are selling them are and where some tickets originated.  I checked e-bay on Friday and easily found one of the sellers of 2 tickets to be a Alan Campbell, who studies at the University of Limerick, from Clonmel and plays his club football with Moyle Rovers.  Another 2 tickets for sale by 2 different sellers have the name Larry McCarthy printed on them. 

Please tell me that someone in Croke Park checks these things out.  I think i'll e-mail them anyway to bring it to their attention.  Also, I remember a few years ago there was a part of the All-Ireland Final programme where you could fill in your seat number etc. if you had bought a ticket from a tout or a touting website, is this being continued?