Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 10, 2015, 08:31:05 AM
zero pace up the middle of that forward line with big carson and matty in 11 & 14. The two corners in Clarke and PJ have plenty of pace, i can only hope that they can do plenty of damage.

Defence looks strong and its good to see eoghan campbell back in midfield instead of the forwards.

i can only hope they get the job done but as others have said that forward line doesnt strike fear into anyone, shorty aside that is.

Kerry have been 'recruiting' well from both Tipp and Clare in recent years, I wouldn't be taking them lightly if I were Antrim!!

hurlingstick

Good to see Barry McFall back in the panel.

Bonamargy

Predictions for the weekend.

Antrim V Kerry: Antrim by 6

Portaferry V Dunloy: Portaferry by 2
McQuillan V Rossa: McQuillan by 4
St John's V Clooney: St John's by 6
St Galls V Loughgiel: Loughgiel by 12
Ballycran V Cushendall: Cushendall by 2

St Paul's V Armoy: St Paul's by 5
Creggan V Gortnamona: Creggan by 3
Sarsfields V Cloughmills: Sarsfields by 4
Carey V Ballygalget: Ballygalget by 9
Glenariff V Cushendun: Glenariff by 11

btdtgtt

Agree with all results bonamagey except a potential draw in portaferry and I think ballycran will beat cushendall.

Bonamargy

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 10, 2015, 03:01:48 PM
Agree with all results bonamagey except a potential draw in portaferry and I think ballycran will beat cushendall.

Yes, I think those two games will be a toss of a coin either way.

johnneycool

Ports and Crans need to make hay in their home fixtures and Ports possibly look better placed to take another two against Dunloy who do seem to be lacking strength in depth. Still think the Dall will get the points in Mckenna park.

We really haven't a baldy what Carey would be like, is Cosie, the ex Ballycastle man still lining out for them?

jeremiah

Quote from: johnneycool on April 10, 2015, 03:57:23 PM

Ports and Crans need to make hay in their home fixtures and Ports possibly look better placed to take another two against Dunloy who do seem to be lacking strength in depth. Still think the Dall will get the points in Mckenna park.

We really haven't a baldy what Carey would be like, is Cosie, the ex Ballycastle man still lining out for them?

Carey are strong enough at home but you should still be beating them by 5 or 6 at least

Think Cossie plays for Armoy now

btdtgtt

Cossie is transferred from armoy back to ballycastle.
Apart from the clash of colours ballygalget will have no bother with Carey.

theskull1

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 10, 2015, 04:18:02 PM
Cossie is transferred from armoy back to ballycastle.
Apart from the clash of colours ballygalget will have no bother with Carey.

I'm sure Ballycran will lend them an old set of jersies and make it feel like a local derby
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

thedog 83

Any links to listen to the Antrim match on the wireless

hurlingstick

theskull1

They're commentating on the Hogan cup final but providing updates on the hurling match

6 points to 2 to Antrim

theskull1

9 to 2 Antrim (playing with the wind)

theskull1

10 points to 2

31 mins played

theskull1