Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2014, 09:55:13 PM
Quote from: Bonamargy on September 12, 2014, 09:48:07 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 12, 2014, 04:56:01 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 12, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
I've had a deep breath:

If there's to be a shock (big or small) this weekend - where do people see it coming?

aye us beating Cushendall!  ;D

Carey definitely the ones to watch, wouldn't be that big a surprise either.
Exactly. We played twice in the league. We drew at Carey and we beat them at our place - 6-10 to 2-15. That is a rare scoreline but as you can tell there is very little between us.

Rossa are serious hot favs in this game, I wish we were playing Carey rather than Sarsfields
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2014, 10:30:55 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2014, 09:55:13 PM
Quote from: Bonamargy on September 12, 2014, 09:48:07 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 12, 2014, 04:56:01 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 12, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
I've had a deep breath:

If there's to be a shock (big or small) this weekend - where do people see it coming?

aye us beating Cushendall!  ;D

Carey definitely the ones to watch, wouldn't be that big a surprise either.
Exactly. We played twice in the league. We drew at Carey and we beat them at our place - 6-10 to 2-15. That is a rare scoreline but as you can tell there is very little between us.

Rossa are serious hot favs in this game, I wish we were playing Carey rather than Sarsfields

I'm not just saying St Galls but I don't think any of the 4 teams on your side of the senior hurling  draw can complain. You know a draw has been good to you when your wish to have drawn another team means you have to look at the grade below.

Fancy Galls by a goal or two.
Dall n Dunloy to go ET with Dall winning by 3pts AET
Rossa by 6pts
Armoy to beat Glenarrif by single pt
glenravel by 5 pts
Glenarm by 10+

Hope there is a great weekend of hurling ahead with weather looking good I hope people come out and support their respective clubs with neutrals also. It's the least all players involved this weekend deserve giving up plenty of time this year and many b4 to serve up weekends like this.

Enjoy

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Wish all games could be attended tomorrow, as I would love to watch all 3.

Milltown Row2

Well this is it. May the best teams win and we are talking about the how good the games were and not the referee for a change
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Dunloy or Cushendall's reserves wouldn't even be worried about playing us....... ;)

Poor match, I suppose we could improve but we just done enough to get over the line which won't cut the mustard.

On another note, it's our first county final appearance as a club of over 100 years. Fair play to all involved. Heads down and put the effort in these final couple of weeks and who knows......

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 07:22:49 PM
Dunloy or Cushendall's reserves wouldn't even be worried about playing us....... ;)

Poor match, I suppose we could improve but we just done enough to get over the line which won't cut the mustard.

On another note, it's our first county final appearance as a club of over 100 years. Fair play to all involved. Heads down and put the effort in these final couple of weeks and who knows......

what was the score dude
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Minder

Armoy beating Glenariffe handily in extra time  :(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 13, 2014, 07:48:18 PM

Get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 13, 2014, 07:31:55 PM

what was the score dude

0-14 to 0-12  :-\

Oh and Conor Cunning had a great game, well done, wasn't much really to officiate over to be fair, any cards handed out were justified

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 08:21:23 PM

Armoy won 5-17 to 4-16, not a massive surprise to me !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 13, 2014, 08:26:47 PM

Well it's a shock, div 3 team winning over a decent div 2 team is shock enough, had Sarsfields beat us tonight I'd have been shocked and mortified if I'm being honest.

Rossa won by 8 and heard there was a bit of a digging match afterwards maybe Hardstation could enlighten us

jeremiah

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

Well it's a shock, div 3 team winning over a decent div 2 team is shock enough, had Sarsfields beat us tonight I'd have been shocked and mortified if I'm being honest.

Rossa won by 8 and heard there was a bit of a digging match afterwards maybe Hardstation could enlighten us

Few handbags in 2nd half, nothing serious. No row after the game either

johnneycool

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 12, 2014, 04:19:24 PM
ballygalget have been on a bad slide this past few years. maybe a year in div2 wouldn't do them any harm. its pretty competitive at the moment in that league plus it didn't do ballycran any harm a few years back

And that slide continued apace tonight 2-23 to 1-8 in favour of the ports. As much as they were the better team we made a lot of rods for our own backs with poor first touch and handling throughout.

IMO a small lad needs a damn good first touch as they'll always lose out in contact which happened us time and time again tonight and resulted in numerous scores against us. Ports were handy enough but may struggle on a full size pitch. Crans still favourites in my mind although a few around me were very much playing it down.
Hassan did a good job on the whistle and our two lads who got reds can have no complaints.

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

called the armoy result as ive seen them a few times and they r a well drilled outfit. Proved me right. Will push rossa also but might fall short. They also are deadly from the placed ball. Cossie dosent miss much.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2014, 08:25:07 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 13, 2014, 07:31:55 PM

what was the score dude

0-14 to 0-12  :-\

Oh and Conor Cunning had a great game, well done, wasn't much really to officiate over to be fair, any cards handed out were justified
#

you mean skinny or colm cunning

connor's younger bro

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets