The Real Laoislad

Harrington now -9 some fella called McDowell leads on -10 with Yin Yang
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Harrington makes a meal of it again coming down the home stretch
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Orior

Who here is a member of a golf club?

How many Saturdays has your course been closed since the summer?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Orior on December 06, 2009, 10:49:57 PM

Dunno but I do know it wasn't open for almost the whole month of November
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ha ha derry

Quote from: Orior on December 06, 2009, 10:49:57 PM

None... delayed start one Sat because of frost.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on September 21, 2009, 10:52:44 AM
Venter

My stuff arrived last Monday no Customs bill yet, only bought off the site the once and they are excellent. I will be going back again shortly.The site itself is slow.

gerry I see they have a Nike Sumo driver for $99 thats only €67 thats a unreal price,think I might invest!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thebigfella

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 08, 2009, 10:42:01 PM
Venter

My stuff arrived last Monday no Customs bill yet, only bought off the site the once and they are excellent. I will be going back again shortly.The site itself is slow.

gerry I see they have a Nike Sumo driver for $99 thats only €67 thats a unreal price,think I might invest!

Absolute horrible club IMO, try it before you order because I know no-one who liked it.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: thebigfella on December 09, 2009, 01:32:50 AM
Venter

Its a fantastic price. I assume you got the Customs bill for the last lot. This weather is killing me. The Hybrid I bought is to play from the rough and there is no point going up to the Driving range, I last played in September!

Edit i got a bill for €36.00 from Customs

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

ha ha derry

Venter

Try a Yonex Nanospeed very reasonably priced and a superb club !! I,ve tried alot of drivers over the years this one gives super distance and very easy to hit.

The Real Laoislad

Yeah weather has been cuntish alright,I'm going out tomorrow to play with me Da the weather is suppose to be ok...fingers crossed  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Just got a new pair of brogues from Nike at the outlet store here in town.

Originally 225$ picked up 3 pairs for $19.97 a piece.

Cracking shoes, and thats christmas sorted for the da and brother.

venter

I've only managed two rounds in the last 6 weeks. both links courses.. belmullet and enniscrone.

I'd say my own club is still under water.Its a right sickner as i was finally starting to improve

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: venter on December 09, 2009, 05:24:33 PM
I've only managed two rounds in the last 6 weeks. both links courses.. belmullet and enniscrone.

I'd say my own club is still under water.Its a right sickner as i was finally starting to improve

I know what you mean  >:(

I played 16 rounds in 3 months and now haven't played since the start of September
You'll Never Walk Alone.

heganboy

unreal difference between the price of golf equipment here in the US and what it is in Ireland. Father in law just got 1W, 3W, 3-5i hybrids 6i-W cavity backed putter and a bag for $175 of this set http://www.golfreview.com/cat/irons/walter-hagen/PRD_344903_2940crx.aspx

great wee set of clubs very forgiving, thick sole perfect for the higher handicapper. and the price basically 110 quid all in
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity