Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: stew on November 10, 2015, 11:30:56 PM
Next you will be attending OWC games an wearing the poppy whilst doing the bouncy ffs!

I am Irish, fack than northern Irish shite, a term bestowed upon you by your British overlords.

Quote from: stew on October 09, 2015, 01:16:32 AM
I seen the fans at Soldier field and they were brilliant craic, took a dump when GSTQ was being played so no problem there, the game was ket but the fans were brilliant altogether, I only heard one idiot mentioning fenian's and he was told to feck up!

I also met owc's wee Marty that day, he could hardly stand up he was that pissed but he was smiling away and enjoyed himself!

McLean played for the north at every age group and then, after they spent all that money on developing him he facks away off the the Republic, I can see why they are annoyed at him.

One last thing, the manager is going to be a premier league manager one day, Celtic should nab him when they let Ronnie go.

Are you bi-polar and schizophrenic or just a massively hypocritical ****?

stew

Quote from: gallsman on November 11, 2015, 10:42:48 AM
Quote from: stew on November 10, 2015, 11:30:56 PM
Next you will be attending OWC games an wearing the poppy whilst doing the bouncy ffs!

I am Irish, fack than northern Irish shite, a term bestowed upon you by your British overlords.

Quote from: stew on October 09, 2015, 01:16:32 AM
I seen the fans at Soldier field and they were brilliant craic, took a dump when GSTQ was being played so no problem there, the game was ket but the fans were brilliant altogether, I only heard one idiot mentioning fenian's and he was told to feck up!

I also met owc's wee Marty that day, he could hardly stand up he was that pissed but he was smiling away and enjoyed himself!

McLean played for the north at every age group and then, after they spent all that money on developing him he facks away off the the Republic, I can see why they are annoyed at him.

One last thing, the manager is going to be a premier league manager one day, Celtic should nab him when they let Ronnie go.

Are you bi-polar and schizophrenic or just a massively hypocritical ****?

Eh I was talking about the football team in the one post, i.e the one that praised the fans in Chicago, in the other I was referring to the term Northern Ireland you clampett.

I have not been responding to you because you are a puke and and arrogant, uppity sort, I wish to have no dealings with you so kindly f**k off and do not respond to me, you ran away for a while before, get a life kid, you must have better things to do than try and annoy me.

I have been very consistent in my support for any team that represents Ireland, north and south and have always said if someone represents Ireland I would support them in whatever sporting endeavor they were in.

If I was bi polar or schizophrenic why would you want to let the public on this site know I was? would it be funny to you Gallsman?

You trolling through my posts is sad really, it is even worse when you, in your haste fail to take the time to comprehend what I wrote, then realize you messed up and we get crickets................................................

I am going to do you a favor, I am going to wish you well and that you have a great day, this back and forth is petty and should be beneath the both of us, it is me, how about you mo chara?  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ashman

Good work out for our boys the weekend v Latvia.  A win  would be great but hopefully we keep on the learning curve.  Come on Ireland . 

The mutineers in Bosnia will have it tough . 

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on October 17, 2015, 09:12:45 PM
I have to confess in recent years I am coming round more and more to the idea of being Northern Irish as opposed to being British or Irish,neither of whose governments or peoples really want any of us in the North, and have continuously screwed both sides here in return for misplaced allegiance,and arguably don't even begin to understand us nor we them in truth.

I don't understand you, and I am from Armagh.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

Call for England to have its own national anthem - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-35204504

What will NI do if this comes to pass? Could be the final kick in the arse needed to get shot of GSTQ

Cunny Funt

Soft penalty for Switzerland to give them the lead at time when they were looking to be running out of ideas.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 09, 2017, 09:04:59 PM
Soft penalty for Switzerland to give them the lead at time when they were looking to be running out of ideas.

Harsh but northern ireland have been dung nothing like some of their more recent performances. A bad decision but switzerland deserve to be  at least 2-0 up

Itchy

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 09, 2017, 09:04:59 PM

Running out of ideas? Swiss at their ease. Peno was a joke decision but there's only one team on that pitch able to compete

ashman

Michael O Neill deserves huge credit for making this group of players competitive .

imtommygunn

What he has done with ni is one of the better jobs you would see in world football irrespective of outcome here.

Itchy

that co commentator is some clown. every decision should be for the north!.

Syferus

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 09, 2017, 09:18:42 PM
What he has done with ni is one of the better jobs you would see in world football irrespective of outcome here.

Iceland, playing better football and off a population less than half that of Belfast, is far more impressive. All three island teams have done well recently.

charlieTully

The Trap