2018 NFL Division 1

Started by Kuwabatake Sanjuro, January 02, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: Jinxy on February 25, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
Best ref in the country.

Coldrick and Cormac Reilly both in the mix too surely.

Gael85

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 25, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
Kerry don't like it when its put up to them

the stunt of removing the Galway footballs from behind their goal in the first half shows how petty Kerry are

What happened there? Anyone know why Sean Andy and Johnny Heaney were blackcarded? Kerry forwards holding the Galway backs on kickouts and getting away with it again. Done same in Monaghan last week.

Go home ref

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on February 25, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
Best ref in the country.

Coldrick and Cormac Reilly both in the mix too surely.

The top 3 of disgraceful refs alright.

Avondhu star

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 25, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
Kerry don't like it when its put up to them

the stunt of removing the Galway footballs from behind their goal in the first half shows how petty Kerry are

What would you expect? Once Kerry knew Mayo had them beaten last year Donaghey showed his true form
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 25, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
Best ref in the country.

What do you call a Meath man at a Division One game?

The Referee.....................Boom Boom!

;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

cornetto

The league sure is hotting up a Galway and dublin win next weekend,would probably see Galway through to a league final.
At the other end kildare are at home to mayo,if kildare could scrape a win,I think in there final game, Galway will have a weakened team so kildare should win to give them 4pts.so Tyrone Donegal mayo will need a minimum of four points to survive.is it scoring difference or head to head that decides placing?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: cornetto on February 25, 2018, 08:41:59 PM
The league sure is hotting up a Galway and dublin win next weekend,would probably see Galway through to a league final.
At the other end kildare are at home to mayo,if kildare could scrape a win,I think in there final game, Galway will have a weakened team so kildare should win to give them 4pts.so Tyrone Donegal mayo will need a minimum of four points to survive.is it scoring difference or head to head that decides placing?

Scoring diff if more than two, head to head if two level on points. It's kill or be killed for Mayo now to remain in the Division.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 25, 2018, 08:49:46 PM
Quote from: cornetto on February 25, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Scoring diff if more than two, head to head if two level on points. It's kill or be killed for Mayo now to remain in the Division.

Ah the now annual relegation fear coming into the home strait!

Main Street

It's tough at the bottom, you just have to learn how to punch above your weight.

on the sideline

Quote from: Main Street on February 24, 2018, 11:21:43 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on February 24, 2018, 07:15:51 PM
Anyone got a link to the tyrone game?
You'd have to be from Tyrone to post such a dumb request right after post which offered you a viable link to a quality stream of the the Monaghan v Tyrone game.

That link showed the Mayo Dublin game.

seafoid

Boyle sports have Monaghan at 6/1 to be relegated. I can see them losing their next 3 matches but I can't see Tyrone and Mayo and Donegal pipping them given the fixtures.

:Monaghan have Galway (8) Donegal (2)  Dublin(8)

Mayo have Tyrone (2)  Donegal (2) Kildare (0)

Tyrone have Donegal (2) Mayo (2) Kerry (4)

Donegal have Tyrone (2) Mayo (2)  Monaghan (6)

Kildare have Donegal (2)
 Mayo (2) Galway (8) 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

skeog

Seafoid is Kildare playing Donegal twice.

yellowcard

Colm O'Rourke on trying to justify the decision made by Gough last night was embarrassing yet not surprising given that he was a fellow Meath man.

Where was the common sense applied by Gough, I can fully understand Cian O'Neill's bemusement, no wonder players and managers are driven mental by referees sometimes. It had a huge impact on the game given that he was the Kildare captain and that it was early on in the match.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 25, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
FT

Kerry 0-14 Galway 1-14

That scoreline doesn't tell the whole story. Galway missed 5 goal chances; Sweeney early on, Brannigan took his point but the goal was on, Walsh's missed chance, Sean Andy's wild shot when clear on goal and then the terrible pass from Armstrong to Walsh when only a few yards out. I think I might be missing another one?

I assume Heaney & Sean Andy got black cards for descent?

The kickouts continue to be a huge problem, Galway were under a lot of pressure during the 2nd half and must have kicked at least 4 in a row into Kerry hands.

Overall a very good performance from Galway and looked very dangerous everytime they went forward. Brannigan is a huge plus point, his shooting has stepped up a notch.

seafoid

Quote from: Maroon Manc on February 26, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 25, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
FT

Kerry 0-14 Galway 1-14

That scoreline doesn't tell the whole story. Galway missed 5 goal chances; Sweeney early on, Brannigan took his point but the goal was on, Walsh's missed chance, Sean Andy's wild shot when clear on goal and then the terrible pass from Armstrong to Walsh when only a few yards out. I think I might be missing another one?

I assume Heaney & Sean Andy got black cards for descent?

The kickouts continue to be a huge problem, Galway were under a lot of pressure during the 2nd half and must have kicked at least 4 in a row into Kerry hands.

Overall a very good performance from Galway and looked very dangerous everytime they went forward. Brannigan is a huge plus point, his shooting has stepped up a notch.
The kickouts need a bit of work but compared to last year a lot of other problems seem to have been taken care of
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU