Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

red hander

Think he's finished. Celtic wanted rid and this is perfect excuse. Rumour is he was in Spain to talk to reps of another club. He's been a disappointing signing.

Targetman

Shouldn't play again for Celtic, a complete tool and very average player, and anyway has he not got an agent to do his potential transfer deals for him, and just when I'm at it why were they getting 2 days off , ffs the season has only started, bad day all round!!

Angelo

Celtic could be 11 points behind Rangers next time they play a game in the SPL.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Quote from: Angelo on August 11, 2020, 09:04:09 PM
Celtic could be 11 points behind Rangers next time they play a game in the SPL.

If that turns out to be the case then the ten would be in jeopardy even at this early stage.

JimStynes

It's a shitty start to the season! Would anyone put their house on Celtic winning the 10iar? Definitely not. Some decent players need brought in ASAP

marty34

Quote from: JimStynes on August 12, 2020, 02:11:16 PM
It's a shitty start to the season! Would anyone put their house on Celtic winning the 10iar? Definitely not. Some decent players need brought in ASAP

This might be the thing that gives Lennon a bit of clout - say to Lawell spend the cash or else we lose the 10 in a row...and Lawell will get the abuse if that happens.

I'd let that lad off - he's not good enough regardless of what happened. I've already mentioned the story of Hickey at Hearts and how Celtic have tried to buy him 5 or 6 times.

Squad needs freshened up - Brown, Forrest amd Mc Gregor played a huge amount of games this past fee years. They must be shattered. No competition for places in their squad either.

No competition at centre-back, left back or up top.

With a bit of time on their hands now, hopefully they'll splash the cash in the next week or so.

JimStynes

Rangers seem to be doing all they can to stop Celtic from winning it but Celtic are doing bare minimum as usual.

illdecide

Celtic have had one draw and it's panic stations and Sevco are going to run away with it, FFS wise up. Celtic will have the same amount of games to play as Sevco and if we're 11pts behind in January then it'll be time to panic. Some of you are correct imo that Celtic already knew they needed signings but that last result will just have put that to bed , already there looks like a bit of activity and i'd expect a few signing by next week.
Boli's Celtic career is over and he looks like being sold or loaned out this weekend too...OTF.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Switzerland striker Albian Ajeti has joined Celtic in a £4.5m deal from West Ham United.

The 23-year-old has signed a four-year contract with the Scottish champions after making 12 appearances without scoring in a year with the Hammers.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon said: "He is a tremendous player, an international with real quality.

"I've admired him for a long time. He's a really intelligent footballer - well balanced and a really good finisher."

Scottish Premiership ins & outs
Ajeti joined West Ham for £8m from Basel, for whom he scored 30 goals in two seasons.

He made only three starts in cup competitions and nine substitute appearances in the English Premier League.

Ajeti, who has 10 caps for his country, came through the youth ranks at Basel but had spells with Augsburg in Germany's top flight and Swiss Super League rivals St Gallen before a transfer back to St Jakob-Park in 2017.

He is looking forward to renewing his on-field partnership with winger Mohamed Elyounoussi, who is on loan again with Celtic from Southampton.

"We played very well and were successful together with Basel," Ajeti said.

Main Street

Dembélé, average player from a crap Scottish league, hasn't proved himself at a decent league level.

illdecide

Quote from: Main Street on August 15, 2020, 10:06:56 PM
Dembélé, average player from a crap Scottish league, hasn't proved himself at a decent league level.

Yip, seems to be s common trend that.

RadioGAAGAA

Sarcastic?

94 appearances for Celtic, 51 goals.
91 appearances for Lyon, 44 goals.

Not quite the same hit rate obviously - but hardly surprising. Averaging at least 20 goals a season would hardly be not proving yourself would it?
i usse an speelchekor

Main Street

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on August 17, 2020, 09:41:05 AM

Sarcastic?

Not quite the same hit rate obviously - but hardly surprising. Averaging at least 20 goals a season would hardly be not proving yourself would it?
You're a bit wet behind the ears RGG  :)

Is he the top scorer v Man City?

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Main Street on August 17, 2020, 08:34:43 PM
Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on August 17, 2020, 09:41:05 AM

Sarcastic?

You're a bit wet behind the ears RGG  :)

Is he the top scorer v Man City?

Aye, I didn't see the score yesterday. Seen it (& scorers) today and knew straight away.  ;D
i usse an speelchekor

illdecide

These CL qualifiers will be interesting...One mistake and you're screwed as you won't get the second leg to rectify it. Should win tonight especially at home although i'm not sure the home advantage with be as crucial now without the support there which can spook the opposition (less experienced ones). Anyway without counting my chickens Celtic should be able to win these first two matches as we do know who we play if we win tonight but one game at a time and hoping for a 3-0 or 4-0 game tonight. If there's a team out there that can find a hard way to do something it's Celtic and they'll probably score first and we'll scrape home 2-1...lol