U17 Football Championship

Started by Itchy, May 04, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveballaghback

Kerry had at least 3 of their minor team playing, keeper, chb, and a forward, great result for Roscommon  hopefully they will close it out now and beat Tyrone.

Fuzzman

Should be a great final.
Hope the best team/less cynical team win

From the Bunker

Rossfan

A lot of Co Mayo bucks being nice to us :-[
Thanks lads.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Lar Naparka

Great win for your buckeens. Up the Wesht every time and here's hoping ye go all the way.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

mrhardyannual

Disgraceful display by the young Rossies, paying no regard to glorious GAA traditions that state you can't beat Kerry teams in Croke Park. What is wrong with these young fellas. Don't they read the newspapers, listen to podcasts or, more importantly, take notice of the sports psychologists etc posting on this board. I'm horrified. Imagine what might happen if this trend continues. ;D ;D ;D ;D

AZOffaly

Quote from: mrhardyannual on August 13, 2017, 05:22:37 PM
Disgraceful display by the young Rossies, paying no regard to glorious GAA traditions that state you can't beat Kerry teams in Croke Park. What is wrong with these young fellas. Don't they read the newspapers, listen to podcasts or, more importantly, take notice of the sports psychologists etc posting on this board. I'm horrified. Imagine what might happen if this trend continues. ;D ;D ;D ;D

It was in Ennis.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 13, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

It was in Ennis.
Was meant to be in Croke park until the Kerry county board got it switched to a Munster venue. Well done to the rossies they responded to that carry on the best possible way by beating Kerry by a bit to spare.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

I'm going to keep an eye on tickets.ie for the usual returns from club allocations. Best hope besides knowing a big wig.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Syferus on August 13, 2017, 10:20:40 PM
I'm going to keep an eye on tickets.ie for the usual returns from club allocations. Best hope besides knowing a big wig.

Will there be no allocation through Ros clubs? Surely they would have to send some tickets that route.

Syferus

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 14, 2017, 12:02:35 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 13, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

Will there be no allocation through Ros clubs? Surely they would have to send some tickets that route.

If the players' families get tickets for this one they will be doing well.

Aaron Boone

And Kerry have long memories. Poor Cavan have been blacklisted ever since beating the Kingdom in Polo Grounds 1947.

rosnarun

well done to the Rossies . im sure it just the boost that was need after last week .
will this grade be called minor from next year and all that entails such as Final on just before the senior one etc. or will it be allowed to become just another underage competiton?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Blowitupref

TG4 will cover this All Ireland final live. 11:45 am throw in time now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose