Tyrone players say the Rosary before every game

Started by T Fearon, July 20, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanmc123

Old news,Was in McCarrons book last year. Papers must be stuck for stories. Come on the red hands, f**k the haters

Aaron Boone

manfromdelmonte

would Mickey kiss a Bishop's ring???

just wondering

trueblue1234

Quote from: Syferus on July 20, 2017, 12:19:16 PM
I could never understand the mental gymnastics Mickey Harte has to go through to have a clear conscience being a devout catholic and the manager of the team that have been the worst sledgers the sport has ever seen.

Makes taking his piousness seriously in any sense impossible for me, and probably a lot of other people.

Doesn't take any mental gymnastics for Mickey. I don't think he pays much attention to the deranged thoughts of some people on a gaa board.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

shawshank

Mickey promoting sectarianism. Wonder what Peter Whitnall or Monaghans Full Back Drew Wylie think about that

smort

Quote from: shawshank on July 20, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Mickey promoting sectarianism. Wonder what Peter Whitnall or Monaghans Full Back Drew Wylie think about that
Is Ryan Wylie ok with a few prayers being said?

grounded

Quote from: shawshank on July 20, 2017, 09:57:06 PM

Honestly i'd say they couldnt give 2 flyin f#@ks

grounded

Apolgies for the cursing... thats a decade of the Rosary for penance

thewobbler

It's like this. Tyrone are winning so it's okay.

Should Tyrone lose, there'll be more than a few players wondering what the f**k they were doing saying prayers before matches.

Could end up being the straw that breaks mickey's back. Stranger things have happened.

Syferus

Quote from: thewobbler on July 20, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

Should Tyrone lose, there'll be more than a few players wondering what the f**k they were doing saying prayers before matches.

Could end up being the straw that breaks mickey's back. Stranger things have happened.

This has probably been going on for the last decade and a half - what the hell are you on about?

thewobbler

Quote from: Syferus on July 20, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

This has probably been going on for the last decade and a half - what the hell are you on about?

Emmmmm, that you used the word "probably" would suggest it hasn't. That no player in 15 years has discussed it until now makes it clear it hasn't.

Syferus

Quote from: thewobbler on July 20, 2017, 10:55:39 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 20, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Emmmmm, that you used the word "probably" would suggest it hasn't. That no player in 15 years has discussed it until now makes it clear it hasn't.

Please never become a lawyer.

thewobbler

Cracking response syferus.

You have whimsically decided that it has been going on for at least a decade. Produce your evidence or find a new angle.

southtyronegael

the whole rosary shite has only been goin on for the past couple of seasons. cant believe this has been made public knowledge by harte and mc namee. embarressing stuff.

quit yo jibbajabba

I mind watchin a film wan time it was based on a true story i think and there was a pile o priests on a plane and it was in trouble then wan said is there anythin could be said against havin a wee prayer and then sure didnt the plane be ok. I think the priests even landed the fcukin thing themselves hi

So sure yis never know