Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

What sort of money are they? I spent something like 50€ on the ones I have now, and they have worked great for a year. I notice one of them is calving now, so I might have to replace it, but I don't want to spend €100 if I don't have to.

Bud Wiser

Of course, if you are connecting direct into your telly from an Ethernet (LAN) cable/socket the issue of WiFi does not arise and in which case the Vplus is a good buy.  Generally, take the amount of dollars quoted, do the euro conversion. Then add 33% (to allow for 23% Vat, Duty & Freight)  You will need a minimum  of 5 people to order a minimum Qty. of 5 units.  That;s all the help I can give. Ordering some tomorrow so let me know.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

AZOffaly

TabClear

Quote from: Bud Wiser on November 01, 2017, 12:20:50 PM
Ok, I have put some of the goings on here on a webpage for you to see.  Breaking all the rules by disclosing trade prices etc but , really I care more about you being ripped off than the trade.  I have an old Zoomtak and I watched Katie bate your wan last Saturday. Any match or film.   The best thing about Zoom is that you can mess around with the configuration, install your own dashboard, follow videos on YouTube with Confgurations and then, if it all goes pear shaped you are back to log on to their server and just click on Upgrade and you have a perfect dashboard again anyway.

See  http://www.fennetec.com/AZ-Offaly.html

The faded blue is the girls response, the bright blue are my questions
The price quoted is probably based on minimum order qty of 50 or 100 units

Cheers BW. Is there a minimum download speed you need for this? My speed is pretty ropey!

gallsman

Covenant giving anyone any trouble? I have Real Debrid and it's struggling to find links for me on a lot of big movies.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on November 01, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
Covenant giving anyone any trouble? I have Real Debrid and it's struggling to find links for me on a lot of big movies.

I've not been on myself but did see a few posts on another forum I frequent asking a similar question to yours..

laoislad

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 28, 2017, 11:15:08 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 28, 2017, 09:30:42 PM
I've said it on here before but there's no need for anyone to be relying on Sportsmania as their go to source for sport anymore. Numerous IPTV tv providers provide similar/better services at comparible prices.

On the look out for one. If you know any that you know do the business well  can you post here?
Starting using fabiptv tonight. Saw it recommended om a thread on reddit.Bought the £2 48hr pass to see what's it like. Watching Liverpool game here and it has been perfect so far.
I like the fact you can just subscribe to a sports package as I wouldn't be bothered with any other channels.
I reckon I'll sign up to it for the long term and give sportsmania the boot.

https://fabiptv.com/index.php
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on November 01, 2017, 09:24:25 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 28, 2017, 11:15:08 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 28, 2017, 09:30:42 PM
I've said it on here before but there's no need for anyone to be relying on Sportsmania as their go to source for sport anymore. Numerous IPTV tv providers provide similar/better services at comparible prices.

On the look out for one. If you know any that you know do the business well  can you post here?
Starting using fabiptv tonight. Saw it recommended om a thread on reddit.Bought the £2 48hr pass to see what's it like. Watching Liverpool game here and it has been perfect so far.
I like the fact you can just subscribe to a sports package as I wouldn't be bothered with any other channels.
I reckon I'll sign up to it for the long term and give sportsmania the boot.

https://fabiptv.com/index.php

It's only £20 extra a year for the full package why would ya not take it? I'm not sure what it covers as I use a diff crowd but I'd imagine it should have a full VOD service you will hardly ever need Kodi again. If you really just want the sport I can point you in the direction of a decent one fir £30 a year

The_geezer

Quote from: gallsman on November 01, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

had the same problem, I just cleared the cache and providers in the settings part and that has done the trick

laoislad

That iptv I signed up for can be used via an app on my smart tv. Tried it out there last night and it works perfectly.
Don't even need to use an android box now as it will all be controlled via my TV smart remote. Very handy indeed.
Only works on Samsung and LG tvs apparently.

heffo

Quote from: laoislad on November 02, 2017, 08:43:56 AM
That iptv I signed up for can be used via an app on my smart tv. Tried it out there last night and it works perfectly.
Don't even need to use an android box now as it will all be controlled via my TV smart remote. Very handy indeed.

Have the same on my Samsung - it's great

Geoff Tipps

I can do the same with the IPTV I subscribe to. It's very handy.
What app are you using?? The one I use is SIPTV. They give you a free weeks trial. After that it's a one off payment of 5:50. Well worth it.

lurganblue

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 02, 2017, 09:16:40 AM

What app are you using?? The one I use is SIPTV. They give you a free weeks trial. After that it's a one off payment of 5:50. Well worth it.

Yep i've been doing the same for over a month now. I use the smart IPTV app on my LG TV. No problem with the football last night and no need for a VPN.  I just searched for a few providers on Twitter (seems to be loads of them).  Did a few trials and then picked one.

Bud Wiser

Coming back to the question I was asked,  (I am well aware Laoislad that you dont need a box with a smart TV, Fair observation on your part)  the tech from Zoom came back this morning and provided the spec for the latest release as below:

Note: The throughput/bandwidth of the Ethernet connection is 1GB so if you have good broadband, ideally fiber and a 4K TV then this is the job for you because streaming a 4K film through a 10/100mbps TV or over WiFi will not give the same results, especially as the quality of streaming, including 3D becomes more advanced.

Also, for the record, I am not trying to sell these here, I have given the information that I am aware of from years of selling boxes along with the cost price from the supplier so whether you don't need a box or you do need a box I couldn't give a flying.  If you do need one then form a group of 5, and buy 5 minimum Qty or if you wish you can buy one off me at the same price as I buy it for.

Main reason for Pic:  Lady confirms that the model I suggested DOES have 802.11AC Wireless protocol and that being so it is 5 times faster than the oldeer versions that are becoming redundant, and will be in 2018.  You may need to upgrade your router =  GOOGLE "Krack Attack" or see new thread
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

laoislad

Quote from: lurganblue on November 02, 2017, 09:48:19 AM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 02, 2017, 09:16:40 AM

Yep i've been doing the same for over a month now. I use the smart IPTV app on my LG TV. No problem with the football last night and no need for a VPN.  I just searched for a few providers on Twitter (seems to be loads of them).  Did a few trials and then picked one.
Yeah SIPTV that's the app. As Geoff said I had to pay a small one off fee.
Delighted with it as I never knew you could do that. I've an LG also.