The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: J70 on February 17, 2024, 01:14:08 PMInjuries really piling up now for Liverpool. That Jota one looks season-ending.

Brilliant, ballsy finish from Nunez.

Defo didn't look good. Squad going to be fully tested with 2 games a week...with Trent, Szob, Alisson, and now Jones and Jota...that's half a starting team.

Some finish by Nunez though

statto

Quote from: gawa316 on February 17, 2024, 01:33:57 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 17, 2024, 01:14:08 PMInjuries really piling up now for Liverpool. That Jota one looks season-ending.

Brilliant, ballsy finish from Nunez.

Defo didn't look good. Squad going to be fully tested with 2 games a week...with Trent, Szob, Alisson, and now Jones and Jota...that's half a starting team.

Some finish by Nunez though
Allison and szob the big losses for me, Darwin's form and return of Salah kind of negate the jota loss to an extent.

statto

quit yo jibbajabba

Hopefully precaution.

Chat Szob could be back for next week so hopefully not too bad, same for Jones. But aye, mounting up rightly....

RedHand88

Job done. Onwards to the first trophy of the season next week.

J70

Yep, good win at what has been a tough ground for Liverpool.

Hopefully the injuries, Jota aside, are short term.

gawa316

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 17, 2024, 02:04:39 PMJob done. Onwards to the first trophy of the season next week.

Luton up first.

Brentford defending was awful. Kelleher deserved the clean sheet, fabulous save before the goal.

3 goals came from long ball punts!

jcpen

Quote from: J70 on February 17, 2024, 02:35:30 PMYep, good win at what has been a tough ground for Liverpool.

Surely you hope Jotas is also short term!
This is one of my 3 usernames.

J70

Quote from: jcpen on February 17, 2024, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 17, 2024, 02:35:30 PMYep, good win at what has been a tough ground for Liverpool.

Surely you hope Jotas is also short term!

;D

I'm a fatalistic type. It looked to me like he did his knee ligaments and is likely gone for the season.

But yeah, of course!

RedHand88

Quote from: gawa316 on February 17, 2024, 02:39:20 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 17, 2024, 02:04:39 PMJob done. Onwards to the first trophy of the season next week.

Luton up first.

Brentford defending was awful. Kelleher deserved the clean sheet, fabulous save before the goal.

3 goals came from long ball punts!

Klopp with the Big Sam football. You can get away with it when the opposition defence are as bad as that.

Capt Pat

Liverpool back properly top of the table with games in hand taken into account.

jcpen

Liverpools to lose, bottle job if they don't. (Save Captain Obvious a post)
This is one of my 3 usernames.

ONeill

Just seeing Nunez's finish. That was tremendous. Had Messi scored that it would be on loop.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.