Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: OgraAnDun on February 07, 2020, 09:47:51 AM
Quote from: Cavan19 on February 07, 2020, 09:11:01 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 07, 2020, 08:18:20 AM
Quote from: Cavan19 on February 06, 2020, 08:57:25 PM
Quote from: Downtothewire on February 06, 2020, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 06, 2020, 06:39:02 PM
Sinn Fein electoral van playing the wolf tones in co Cavan is actual headline news on BBC news line.

Shock horror. I'm sure Nolan will be "all over" this in the morning. W***er

Hopefully people need to know that they haven't changed their spots. I dont know who would vote for the wife of an IRA garda killer who supports the IRA. Sadly in the world we live in many will.

Jesus the absolute state of this. Now married women are tied to the beliefs of their husband. Away and have a word with yourself you absolute Neanderthal. Sad this is the world we live in.

The animal murdered a serving member of the defense forces of our country and she didn't have much of a problem with it.  He even tried to kill her, sure lovely couple.

That would suggest to me that a vote for her is most certainly not a vote for him...

That's the understatement of the year! ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on February 07, 2020, 11:08:04 AM
Frank Hand, Gda Clerkin, Gary Sheehan, Patrick Kelly, Seamus Quaid, Jerry McCabe...

Victim bingo? There must be an election happening.

Cavan19

Quote from: Lar Naparka on February 07, 2020, 11:15:48 AM
Sinn Fein electoral van playing the wolf tones in co Cavan is actual headline news on BBC news line.

Hopefully people need to know that they haven't changed their spots. I dont know who would vote for the wife of an IRA garda killer who supports the IRA. Sadly in the world we live in many will.

Jesus the absolute state of this. Now married women are tied to the beliefs of their husband. Away and have a word with yourself you absolute Neanderthal. Sad this is the world we live in.

The animal murdered a serving member of the defense forces of our country and she didn't have much of a problem with it.  He even tried to kill her, sure lovely couple.

That would suggest to me that a vote for her is most certainly not a vote for him...

Its a vote for the IRA which doesn't sit well with a lot in the free state.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 07, 2020, 11:43:36 AM

Because of the murder they committed or because of the guilt of turning their back on nationalists in the North who were treated as second class citizens? 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Cavan19

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 07, 2020, 11:47:55 AM

Because of the murder they committed or because of the guilt of turning their back on nationalists in the North who were treated as second class citizens?

I have actually have had near enough of "Nationalists in the North" the amount of whining they do is unreal.  If the Island was every united it would take some amount of counselling to get the chips of both their shoulders.

Itchy

Pauline is 1/3 to get elected, delighted to see it. Its only a pity some of the useless goons we have had for decades from FG and FF that delivered absolutely ZERO for Cavan in their time couldnt all be dumped out too but I suppose all in good time. Do you know for example Cavan has been pretty much ignored by the IDA because supposedly the main centres we should have been commuting to are Dundalk and Sligo. Anyone who knows the region that would try and make either of those journeys over and back in a day will know how preposterous that is. Cavan19 is likely a member of Young FF or FG and has signed up here to do his patriotic duty (like RTE and the Indo) to make sure you all know the terrible truth about Sinn Fein.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Itchy on February 07, 2020, 11:54:09 AM
Pauline is 1/3 to get elected, delighted to see it. Its only a pity some of the useless goons we have had for decades from FG and FF that delivered absolutely ZERO for Cavan in their time couldnt all be dumped out too but I suppose all in good time. Do you know for example Cavan has been pretty much ignored by the IDA because supposedly the main centres we should have been commuting to are Dundalk and Sligo. Anyone who knows the region that would try and make either of those journeys over and back in a day will know how preposterous that is. Cavan19 is likely a member of Young FF or FG and has signed up here to do his patriotic duty (like RTE and the Indo) to make sure you all know the terrible truth about Sinn Fein.
As opposed to yourself shilling on here for SF for some time now.

Cavan19

Quote from: Owenmoresider on February 07, 2020, 11:56:35 AM
As opposed to yourself shilling on here for SF for some time now.

Going by the language that he uses on here when he isn't hearing what he wants to hear i'd say he could have learned it in school from Pauline.

five points

We in Cavan had our chance at the 2007 election when at the same time the plans for the M3 motorway were being finalised. What did we do? We elected 4 out of 5 Monaghan TDs with Caoimhghin O'Caolain getting as much support from Cavan as he did in his own county. And what happened? The new road stopped at the Cavan border. 9 years after it opened, the rest of the N3 is a dangerous, congested mess.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 07, 2020, 11:51:46 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 07, 2020, 11:47:55 AM

I have actually have had near enough of "Nationalists in the North" the amount of whining they do is unreal.  If the Island was every united it would take some amount of counselling to get the chips of both their shoulders.

Not surprising attitude. I'm alright Jack.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

tiempo

People in the free state are in denial about the IRA pre and post 1921, we know this, all to do with living in the shires.

Angelo

Any free stater who is not ashamed of the inaction of the free state establishment during the troubles is by definition a quisling.

There's plenty of them on here and it manifests itself very much when elections come to the fore.

It's called Free State Projected Shame (FSPS).
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Farrandeelin

Feck it lads, most people who have made up their minds to vote SF probably know they have 'tenuous' links with the IRA. They're hardly going to change their minds at the last minute. Especially when the establishment are looking down on them (SF that is).

FF entered the Dáil armed back in the 1920s for those who are unaware...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mrdeeds

Quote from: tiempo on February 07, 2020, 12:07:08 PM

People in the free state are in denial about the IRA pre and post 1921, we know this, all to do with living in the shires.

She married him while he was serving time for murdering garda Gerry McCabe.

Rossfan

Quote from: Snapchap on February 07, 2020, 11:28:24 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 07, 2020, 11:08:04 AM
Frank Hand, Gda Clerkin, Gary Sheehan, Patrick Kelly, Seamus Quaid, Jerry McCabe...

Victim bingo? There must be an election happening.
So you're happy that those people were murdered by the Provos?
What ever happened to Army Order no.8?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM